Chapter 113 [Malicious and Vicious]

"I wonder if you'll still be able to attain the land and beautiful women if you become a eunuch?"

At this moment, Lin Mengya was holding on to a plain but sharpened dagger in her hand.

In the following moment, an extremely high-pitched cry of agony proceeded from Hu Lunan's mouth.

Thereafter, a smiling Lin Mengya was still holding on the dagger dripping with blood. Her smile remained demure and gentle, but ghostly.

"I'm, I'm going to kill you!"

Never would he expect that such a delicate-looking woman would act so viciously.

The excruciating pain went bone-deep and so it made Hu Lunan wail loudly.

Never in his life had he ever had such a strong urge to break someone's neck.

"Painful? This is just the beginning! The pain you inflicted on Elder Sister Yueting would be inflicted on you by me bit by bit!"

With the smile still on her face, she wielded the dagger in the air once again. In a matter of minutes, a number of new wounds were inflicted on Hu Lunan's thigh.

She had aimed fast and accurately at all the critical points on his thighs and soon, Hu Lunan fainted from too much pain and blood loss.

"Enough."

As she lifted the dagger overhead in preparation for another stab when her hand was caught by a larger hand.

A seemingly demon-possessed Lin Mengya turned her angry eyes towards whoever was trying to stop her.

"Mengya, you're going to kill him if you continue stabbing him."

What kind of face did she have at this time? She was obviously smiling, but there was a heartbreaking melancholy in those eyes of her.

Long Tianhao lifted his other hand to wipe away the bloodstain on her face.

"Mengya, you have avenged for Yueting. Now, leave the rest to me."

Finally, at Long Tianhao's tender look, her hand which was holding tightly to the dagger relaxed.

Finally, life returned to Lin Mengya's eyes. Big drops of tears came rolling down her cheeks.

"Elder Sister Yueting, Elder Sister Yueting, she..."

Yueting had made up most of her heartwarming memories of the past.

Although these memories were left behind by the owner of her present body, the emotions did not disappear just because of the exchange of souls in the body.

The warm cotton undercoat in winter, the fresh and rare seasonal fruits and vegetables, the jade ornaments and rings, and the make-up powder, all of these were the items Yueting had given to Lin Mengya, who had lost her mother since young. Yue Ting was the only person who gave Lin Mengya the feeling of warm womanly love.

Lin Mengya had not let herself shed a drop of tear because she had to continue protecting Yueting.

Nevertheless, when she was in Long Tianhao's arms, she could no longer contain the sadness hidden deep inside her, and it came tumbling out.

"I'm going to kill him! I'm going to kill everyone who had ever bullied her!"

She kept repeating herself. She was just having a chat with Elder Sister Yueting the day before about her life which she was going to spend with her brother in future.

Within a short period of a day, this monstrous beast had ruined everything.

"Listen to me, Mengya, listen to me!"