Chapter 28

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

"Do you really have to leave?" Cameron continues to whine as I get ready.

"Yes love but I'll be back before you know it. I just have to check up on Kyla that's all."

"Uuuhh love. I love the sound of that. I'm just going to be here waiting for you,"he says as he lays back on the bed.

"And you call me lazy?"I ask with a laugh.

"Heyy it's not my fault my bed is this comfortable and I might hit the gym while you're out."

"Okay. I'm out. Promise to be back before you know it,"I say as I kiss him and make my way out of his room. Thank heavens I listened to him and dropped some of my stuff at his place or else I would have had to go back to mine's to change.

"Take my car,"he yells out to me and I couldn't be more glad. Lawwd knows how much I have been wanting to drive his car. I make my way to Kyla's as I listen to some random song playing on the radio. Given how chirpy she sounded yesterday night my guess is that they worked things out and everything's okay between the two of them.

I stop for some food on my way there and also grab some drinks before I start making my way to Kyla's again.

Once I get to her place I start knocking on her door as loudly as I can.

"Open the door boo, "I shout loud enough for her to hear.

The moment she opens the door I  flung myself at her as I take he in.

"You look like you're dying,"I as I look her over again.

"Don't I know it,"she says as she closes the door behind her and we head to the kitchen.

"I brought food since I figured you might be hungry and I'm starving. There's hardly ever any food at Cameron's, "I say as I take some plates out of the cabinets and start filling them with food.

I place the food infront of her only for her to jump out of her seat and rush for the bathroom. In a panicking state I follow her to the bathroom only to find her spilling her guts in the toilet.

"Are you okay?"I ask with concern written all over my face.

"I don't know. I've been throwing up  since I woke up. I think it's my periods,"she says as she washes her face by the sink and my eyes widen at that. Is this what I'm thinking?

"Any other weird signs apart from morning sickness?"I ask which has her looking at me weirdly.

"I'm not pregnant,"she says quickly as she starts getting defensive.

"I didn't say you were. I just asked if there are any other weird signs,"I say as I cross my arms on my chest waiting for her answer.

"Well I feel so tired and I can feel an impending headache. My breasts are swollen and then there's me throwing up and the moment I smelt the food I immediately felt sick,"she says as she sits on the toilet seat.