°÷Prolouge÷°

"Mama!"

A 5-year-old boy yelled. He had light silver-hair, taking after his mother, and blue bright eyes with white crosses for pupils. He ran towards the kicthen, and suddenly seeing the 13-year-old ninja, he ran towards him and hugged the foot of the ninja. "Hi Onii-san!" He said, hachi now a 13-year-old smiled and petted the young boy, "Hi yuki, How are you doin? How you been taking good care of M– I mean Mrs. Joker?" As yes, the boy's mother is the Famous Kaitou Joker.

Yuki Jones nodded his head. Then he was picked up, "Hello my little boy!" "Mama!" Yuki hugged the now 20-year-old joker. He had matured in time, appeared more Feminine and more affectionate, "Hi Mrs. Joker" Hachi greeted, joker laughed, carrying his son on his left arm. "Oh hachi, just call me Joker, the 'Mrs' title is making me feel old" He joked, yuki giggled while hachi rolled his eyes. Suddenly, they heard the glass from the kitchen room braking, joker quickly grabbed his cards and hachi gripped his katana.

"Woah! Woah! Calm do–" "Auntie Twilight!" Yuki ran towards the now 20-year-old Kaitou Twilight Dawn. Joker and hachi sighed in relief and hid their weapons away, "wow, Over-protective mommy here!" Luna teased. Joker rolled his eyes, "and You'll be the one taking care of Yuki if I died from a Heart Attack from you all!" He snapped. Yuki chuckled at his mother's jokes, Joker tsked walking towards twilight, grabbing his son. "Happy birthday lil' joker!" Queen greeted, yuki smiled widely, "Spadeen, come greet your Cousin a happy Birthday" Spade said. A petite bluette girl appeared, with black diamond eyes, she walked towards yuki slowly, "H-happy Birthday Yuki-kun" Yuki giggled.

"Thank you Spadeen-chan!" He said. Joker giggled and rubbed his son's hair, "Oh my boy, now 6, the years are going so fast" Joker said. "Oh c'mon mama, I'm still young!" Yuki whined, the others laughed, "Hello my grandson!" Silver-heart quickly snatched yuki away from joker. Spinning him in the air, "Master! Carefull!" Joker panicked and quickly grabbed his son, not forgetting to give silver-heart the 'Deadly Mother' glare at him. "Oh jackie, so Over-protective" Luna teased, joker glared at her aswell and slowly puts his son down, "Yuki-dear, why not go to your room and get ready hm?" Yuki nodded and left.

Joker sighs again. "You okay jack?" Rose asked, "I'm fine rose... Just you know" Shadow shook his head, "Again?!" He asked. Joker sat down, hachi poured a glass of water and gave it to him, joker drank it all, panting as he sets the glass down. "Jack, Your going to tell him now? Are you sure you can do it alone?" Suisei asked. Joker looks at his friends/rivals/comrades, he nods his head lightly, "He needs to know..." He mutters, looking at the picture where he held his son for the 1st time.

"It's time he knows.... That his father is Phoenix"

Boom! What a twist! 

Welp here!

Kaitou Twilight Dawn/a.k.a Sara Butterfly Hearts&Berry belongs to [SweetPinkBlush25]

Kaitou Luna/A.k.A Gabriel Kagayake&Sirius belongs to [KitsuneShinobou]

BYE!