One Shot The Beta's Unwanted Mate Chapter 1

Italics means the wolf is speaking.

Please keep this in mind while reading.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Reese's POV::
Damn. Everything is getting frustrating. My father is being a pain in my ass.

I am starting to worry about my mate. It's been three years since I have become of age and still I haven't found her. That's the only thing remaining to become the alpha of this pack. The last thing. But I can't say I am not enjoying my life among ladies here. If she comes I will have to stop pleasuring these ladies. And that will be quite a shame. Yeah.. my wolf talks crap about being chaste for my mate, being faithful and sh*t but who cares?

My Luna will understand. Besides mate bonding will ensure that she won't mind it anymore.

It has been three years after that incident and if anyone has any doubts about me regretting whatever I did, then you are wrong. I never did. I never will. It is my duty to protect my mate and that is what I did. Although I did lose my best friend but it would be worth it. Olivia and Ryder don't mind me much. It's only Chance.

I mean, man get over it. How long will you cry over it like a sissy.

Like every other day, I was practicing in the forest with others when a few of my pack members were talking about University starting after break. Many of us were going to a local university so we would be able to handle pack problems as well.

Another pain in the ass.

Though it would be more fun to do human girls as well. That is the only plus point.

So, my uni is starting in two days.... well who cares?

*Three days later*
Trust me when I say that when you are just having the ceremony to become the rightful alpha and your alarm wakes you up, you get pissed.

And that is an understatement. A huge understatement. Why did I even have the alarm to wake up this early?

University.....just great.
Mind the sarcasm.

I hurriedly got dressed up and started to do my summer work as fast as I could. Well it's not important anyways.

I don't need to learn this. It is just a waste of time anyway. I would be very busy with alpha duties in future.

I picked my best car and drove to the uni which was about half an hour away.

She is here.

My wolf said and I froze. My mate. Finally.

I have been waiting for so long. I was super excited.

So, I started walking around. After a few minutes, I saw a couple holding hands and laughing at the end of the hallway and my wolf was angry. I was angry.

Noone can touch my mate. She is mine. I mean ours.

And really the anger and jealousy I felt at the moment was beyond me. I have only been so pissed at father whenever we fight. But this was a hundred times the amount which I have felt fighting with him.

I quickly went towards them and pushed the guy away and held her hand. The feeling that I got for that one moment was beyond heaven. Like I cannot describe it. Beyond words.

But she immediately retracted her hand and went to the sissy. She must have felt something! She should have felt the mate bond.Why did she not react to my touch?

And my wolf was mad. I was even more mad.

In that instant, that sissy got up and punched me. And that triggered everything.