One Shot The Beta's Unwanted Mate Epilogue

Contents of the letter to Olivia.

Olivia,
I don't know where to start with this letter but I would have preferred us to be best friends. But you had to suffer because of me and Reese's stupidity.

How I wish, you did not have to go through any of that. How I wish nobody has to go through what you have gone through. How I wish we would have met under better circumstances.

But your life is set now. A very exciting and adventurous life if you choose it. But you have to undergo the same training as me and Mark. We went through very intense training to fight werewolves and many other forces. If you choose it, tell Mark and he will help to train you.

If you are wondering how I know about you and Ryder being protectors and how I know about what Reese did to you. I have dreams or nightmares. I found this when I was a kid that I would always have dreams of  situations about to be unfolded.  That's how I know about you and everyone.

I don't even know if I have the right to apologize but whether or not you forgive me, you must never leave your essence. You are kind. Your wolf signifies that. Never change that. Kindness is your most powerful weapon.

Tasha.

Contents of the letter to Chance:

Chance,

 I didn't choose you to be the Alpha because you aren't good at family. The moon goddess gave you such a beautiful and kind mate but you hurt her beyond belief.

You have been mourning for your mother is alright but that doesn't mean that you will ruin your friends or mate. Also, your father is going through a tough time. Be his courage and support.

I thought that since you don't have your mother around you, you would respect and love your mate more. Because you know the value of having a mother. That you would not take your mate for granted and cherish every moment with her. But no... It made you worse.

Actually I don't even have the words to express my disappointment but now don't do anything that will hurt your mate, at least until she finds her wolf again. She has gone through a lot and is going through something we don't understand.

Don't pull my move, don't say the words of rejection or anything stupid that will cause her more pain. Let her choose her path and her journey.

Tasha.

Contents of the letter to Reese:

Reese,
I had known about werewolves and you being my mate since I was a kid. Through many experiences I knew my dreams tell me about future events and through those dreams I saw you.

But I didn't like what I saw. You were selfish, and what was it that you said 'Alpha and Luna are the king and the queen of the pack.' You are wrong. Alpha and Luna have to be like parents for the pack. They have to protect the pack against all odds. They have to sacrifice for the pack and not be a baggage on the pack.

If that wasn't enough, you sent a good and kind hearted soul to a butcher like Keith.... And your excuse, 'I wanted to protect my mate.'

This has been on my conscience ever since I experienced all those nightmares about a girl being tortured and her trusted friends being the one to set her up. Are you even a man?

I feel disgusted to know that moon goddess set us up. Utterly disgusted.

And what was the bullshit? My mate. If you had been seriously loyal and faithful to your mate, you would have listened to your wolf and not hook up with every passing girl.

Here were you - a complete jerk and there was Mark. He has enough strength to kill you but he never bullies anyone showing it off. He has enough power to take down you and Ryder combined but he respected me and my feelings and never took up a fight with you. He is kind and helpful. And he doesn't sell people off to others.

If you listened our conversation properly in the parking lot, you would have known that there were only four options available to me:

The first was to accept you as a mate. But after seeing and knowing everything, I couldn't even force myself to look at you without disgust. Forget about spending the entire life.

The second was that you say the words and reject me but you didn't. I even begged you and warned you. But you didn't listen.

The third was to reject you and die. But that would have been too easy on you. You would have found another mate and continued to use this pack as your slaves, You being the king and all.

So I chose the last option,that is, dying without rejecting you. To make you understand the pain of losing a loved one, a mate, a family.

Ryder has both his parents taken away, and he finds himself alone at times, yet he has never taken it out on anyone. But you? You are gifted with both the parents, gifted with the blood of Alpha, you even had a good friend. Yet you ended up losing your friends, your title and your happiness.

Still I hope you come around. I hope you change for the better and start being helpful and kind. Only those two acts can give your soul and heart some relief from pain.

Tasha.

The Beta's Unwanted Mate One ShotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara