Only you • JJ

Prompt #12: "For your eyes only" - Y/n

Y/n's P.O.V

The sun gleamed against the rocking waters as it swayed the boat side to side slightly.

"Hey y/n" I heard Kie say as she took the seat next to me. "Hey" I replied giving her a sweet smile. "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" she asked as she handed me a beer bottle.

I grabbed it taking a small sip before continuing the conversation.

"It just feel so surreal you know?" I told her finally taking my gaze off the water and focusing it on her. "What does?" "Everything." I said quietly.

"Ever since JJ asked you out, you've been I don't know more bubbly" she said bumping her shoulder with mine.

"Oh shut up" I said with a small laugh as I looked up to the three boys that were play fighting on the other side of the boat.

"Well it's getting hot wanna jump in?" she asked as she stood up and walking towards the latter. She was already in her bathing suit but I was still in my clothes.

"Give me a second" I said as I walked towards the boys. "What's up loser" John B said as he ruffled my hair. I shoved his hand off laughing as I turned to JJ.

"We are going to get in, wanna join?" I asked. "For sure give us 5" JJ said with a smile. I gave them a nod before I took of my shorts and top leaving me in my baby blue bikini.

"See you guys in a bit" I giggled before jumping in joining Kiara. We started to splash around and just relax having fun.

JJ's P.O.V

"For sure give us 5" I told her. Before I knew it she was changing right in front of the us. I felt my jaw clench as I saw the guys eyeing her every move.

"See you guys in a bit" she answered with the cutest laugh i've ever heard as she joined Kie.

"You got a good one bro" John B said as he clinked his glass with mine. I nodded even though I felt the jealously running throughout my veins.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Ew I can feel my hands getting all pruny" Kiara said as she started to climb back up the boat.

"Im surprised the boys didn't join us" I told her with a shrug as we both hopped back on.

"Hey guys" I told them with a smile as I quickly walked over to JJ hugging his side.

I felt him stiffen at my touch but I didn't think much of it. "Whats the plan for tonight?" I asked as I moved away from JJ sitting down next to JB.

"We wanted to just go get food at the wreck then head back to John B's" Pope said I nodded as I felt the bot finally come to stop.

JJ stepped out first, I put my hand out hoping he would grab it and help me out but he just huffed and turned away.

I gave him a confused look before turning to Kiara, she gave me a shrug as we both got out of the boat.

We walked inside sitting at a table. "I'll be back Im gonna go get out food" Kie said standing up and walking away.

"I'm so tired" I said as I put my face in my hands. "I'm not surprised you were swimming for hours" Pope said exaggerating.

"Why didn't you guys get in?" I asked. "We just ended up talking the whole time" John B said looking down.

"Oh okay" I said. "Order up" Kiara said as she passed up all some drinks along with burgers and fries.

"You're god sent" I told her as I took a sip of the fresh lemonade. "Food is delicious Kie" Pope said smiling at the girl.

I was 100% sure that boy had a thing for her. It hurt how obvious it was.

We ate all the food and talked for a while before getting in John B's van that was parked by the dock and headed back.

I took the seat next to JJ but felt him scoot away from me.

I rolled my eyes finally noticing how strange he was acting. We pulled up to his house.

Everyone got off but as I did I grabbed JJ's arm pulling him back as the group continued to walk away.

"What the hell is up with you?" I said quietly scolding the boy. "Nothing" he growled. "Don't lie to me JJ. You've been in a pissed off mood since we were on the boat" I responded. He stayed silent.

I tried to search my mind for any reason I could have upset him. I finally realized that he was mad over the fact that I changed into a bathing suit. A fucking bathing suit.

"You ass" I said shoving him. He stayed silent letting me push him. "You were mad at me for fucking changing JJ" I said annoyed. "The guys were staring" he said in a tone that I couldn't really make out.

"Oh yeah that gives you a perfect reason to be mad at me the whole day" I said rolling my eyes. "I'm sorry!" he said softly.

I sighed as I looked back up at him. "JJ it's okay" I told him giving him a hug. I felt him wrap his arms around me tightly. "Just remember" I whispered.

"For your eyes only"

"For my eyes only" he repeated only pulling me in closer.

He kissed my forehead lightly before pulling away taking my hand in his and letting him walk me back to the group.

Longer than usual but it was cute! Hope you guys enjoyed! The next one is going to be part two for options 😌✨ Love y'all bye🤍