Chapter-9

Previously on Adrien.....

Things getting better and cozy between Adrien and Eve. They both became closer to each other. Adrien took Eve on a date and asked her to be his girlfriend. Eve on other hand is still confused about her feelings,whether she say yes or no to Adrien.

*************

Eve's POV

I knew Adrien wanted my answer at lunch time but I was so nervous and afraid that I was hiding from him all that time and now the school was over and I didn't even know what to say to him. I put my books in my bags and walked out from the class along with Sarah. We walked towards Evan who was waiting for us near his locker.

"Hye" I said leaning my back on his locker. He scanned my surrounding luckily Adrien was not there. I took a breathe of relief.

"Hye"he said and kissed Sarah.

"Let's go,I am so tired today" Sarah said holding Ethan's hand.

"Are you coming Eve" Ethan asked.

"Nope" before I say anything i heard Adrien's voice. My heart started beating rapidly. I turned around and found him standing behind me glaring at me.

"She is coming with me" Adrien said walking towards me. He hold my and pulled me out with him. I looked Ethan for help and he shook his head. Sarah grinned looking at me helpless. Wow..I got an amazing friends.

"Adrien..stop" I said. Every single head in the hallway turned towards us.Some were shocked,some were surprised but mostly jealous. He stopped in the middle of hallway.

"Do you want me in your life or not Eve" he asked. His eyes focused on my face and a small smile plastered on his lips.. He looked at me for seconds waiting for my answer.

"I..I.." I faltered.

"No.I..don't know" I said. His grip loosened on my hand.He was shocked by my answer. He looked around and his jaw clenched.

"The show is over fuckers" he shouted. He took a one last glimpse at me and wihtout satin anyyhugn he went out. I stood there controlling my tears. I knew in my heart why I said no to him. I looked at Ethan and Sarah who were as shocked as Adrien.

*************

Three days past and no one seen Adrien. He told aunt Marina that he went out with his friends. He skipped school also. I called him like thousands time but he didn't receive a single call of mine. I was feeling guilty and worried. He was gone because of me. I was terribly missing him. Ethan also doesn't know where Adrien was.

It was Saturday evening. Ethan went out with Sarah. They both insisted me a lot to go with them but I said no because i just wanted to be alone. I sat in the garden busy in my deep thoughts when aunt Marina cane and sat beside me.

"You alright Eve" she asked placing her hand on my shoulder which made me to came out of my thoughts.

"Yeah.." I slowly nodded my head placing a small smile on my lips.

"You seem quite lost from past few days"she asked.

"Yeah..I just..its about school work" I lied.

"Or is it about Adrien" She said smiling.

"No.." I quickly said and she chortled.

"You don't need to hide anything Eve. I know my son very well,what make him said and what make him happy."she slowly said.

"I saw him this cheerful after very long time. I knew she started to like you because he feel comfortable and stress free around you. You are reason that he laughed again Eve" she said placing her hand on my hand.