Chapter Seven:

You're welcome lol. 2 in 1 day

Benji
November 26
9:40 pm
(Meechie spot)

"Aye, Bri been one her feelings all day I hadda get out that fuckin house" shy shook his head while hittin the blunt. "Talkin bout she cramping. Them shits can't be that bad for you to be cursin my ass out for no fuckin reason"

Meechie laughed and leaned back on his car "aye. I heard them shits feel like a knife stabbin you in the gut"

"And who told you that?" I asked Meechie

"Mary"

"That's cause mary extra as fuck" shy responded and I nodded

"I ain lyin. Bri too. When karma period be on she'on be doin all that extra stuff when I'm around her. She just don't talk to nobody cause she say she'on wanna be irritated. But I tell you, them be the longest couple of days man. Her ass don't be wanting no type of communication or affection at all. One time I tried to fuck with her and hug her while she was cookin some noodles. She almost threw that boiling pot of water at me and I would've had to slap the shit out my girl with that same pot"

"Not with the same pot" Meechie started cracking up and I nodded, rolling another blunt on the back of Meechie car

"Hell yeah with the same pot"

"Aye, but karma low key strong as hell, she probably would've took that hit and beat yo ass back with that same pot Benji" shy told me and I sucked my teeth

"She ain gone beat shit ova here"

"Way she at Anyways, I'm surprised she ain stuck up yo ass right now"

"You know it thanksgiving. She probably with her people. You know them rich ass black people be having 3 corse meals and shit, a group prayer then everybody gotta go around the table and say what they thankful for, then the oldest mufucka in the room got carve the turkey and they fight over the lil wishbone to see who gone break it and after they eat they watching football"

I looked at Meechie after he said all of that

"Nigga stop watching lifetime"

Shy laughed and Meechie took the blunt from him while I finished rolling mine and lit it

"Forreal. That what mary people been doing when I was on FaceTime with her. I told her they can have that rich people shit. Ima just pull up late to whichever house my people cookin at, speak to a couple of people, grab a plate and dip the fuck out. That's it and that's all"

"Deadass" shy agreed with Meechie

"Nah, me and Kay went to see my momma and my lil sister wanted to come back with us cause my momma had to work tonight so she at my crib with Kay"

"Aye, how old Serenity is now"

I pulled the blunt from my lips "shit, 10."

"damn she gettin big"

"Forreal"

"I needa call my sisters and brothers, shit" shy mumbled

"All 14 of them mufuckas" Meechie laughed and shy stucked his finger

"It's 10 so Shutcho ass up"

"Yo poppa was a rollin Stone forreal"

"That nigga was a hoe... still is probably. He somewhere clapping one of y'all mommas cheeks"

"My momma don't want yo ugly ass daddy" I told Meechie and shy looked at his phone before putting it back in his pocket

"Bri must be tellin him to bring his ass home"

"Hahaha. No bitch. That was yo momma"

"My momma don't like lightskin niggas so lie again" Meechie said back to shy. I looked at Meechie and chuckled

"I can tell. Cause Ain no way yo daddy lightskin and you that fuckin black"

"I bet my ugly ass could fuck yo girl if I wanted to"

I shook my head while tapping the ashes "I ain even worried bout that"

"Aye, I heard tre be up at that school karma go to"

"I know.. I done pulled up they a couple of times after I heard they said some to my girl not too long ago. His ass ain ever nowhere on campus when I go but lemme catch him or his punk ass homeboys. Ima pop all of em one by one"

"I'm down to shoot too" shy slapped my back while I was hitting the blunt, making me choke a little

"Damn, my bad" he laughed and I looked at him

"I almost beatcho mufuckin ass just now"

Karma Aneli Lakes

"Who taught you how to make yo hair curly?" Serenity asked me as I brushed through her damp hair with a detangling brush.

"My momma taught me how to care for my hair cause I'm natural too. I just get mine pressed sometimes... and I'm not even really making your hair curly, you hair naturally curly like this. Your curls just more defined so you can see em now"

"I need you to teach me how to do my hair cause the girl that watches me while my momma at work can't do hair"

I laughed "don't worry. I'll teach you"

"You got sisters?"

"An older sister. Other than that, no. I always wanted a lil sister though"

"Well you got one now" she told me as she looked back at me "I always wanted a big sister but instead, I got Benji"

"What's wrong with Benji?" I laughed

"Nothin. But I like hanging round other girls and my momma always at work so I sit in my room all the time cause the girl that watch me barely talk to me unless she tellin me what to do"

"Well I'll start talking to Benji about getting you more often or I'll come get you myself and we can hang out, go shopping or whatever you want"

"Forreal?"

I nodded and Serenity smiled

"I hope you and Benji get married"

I couldn't help but laugh at Serenity

"Girl... hopefully we get to that point one day"

"Y'all better cause ima tell him everytime I see him"

"Well you do that but in the meantime lemme finish your hair"

She turned back around and I went back to finishing her hair