𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙪 𝙊𝙣?

Don't mind mistakes

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"So I found 5 people that really wanna job, they are 15-17 years or age and u did say u wanted to give kids a job cause u been der", she said and I nodded my head on the FaceTime call.

"We can make a zoom call with all them and interview them", I said and she nodded her head typing shit in.

"K ima call u later ima get that out there, post it on ur page too with a flyer looking for kids", she said and I smiled and we disconnected.

I went on my phone and liked this dudes photos cause he spammed my comments n shi, so I'm jus showing love back.

My phone started ringing and it was narissa, I answered it and put it to my ear.

"Princess just overdosed nigga she's at the hospital... ha mom called me", she said and I huffed.

"K ima go der", I said and hung up the phone.

......

I knocked on kedarius door and he opened it, "what?", he said and I walked in with Sarai in my arms.

"I gotta go to da hospital for like 20 minutes", I said tryna give him Sarai and he just looked at me.

"Nigga I'm going to da mall jus now", he said and I blankly looked at him.

"Nigga u can't take yo daughter", I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Give me ma kiss", he said and I sucked my teeth and I pulled on his shirt.

"Come down I can't reach dat far", I said and kissed him.

He grabbed Sarai and I smiled, "gang shit", I said dancing back to da Uber.

......

I walked into the hospital room and she was laid there on her phone, "they won't let me out", she said and we locked eyes.

"What's next u dead?", I asked her and she looked at the floor.

"I'm tellin u ma, go to rehab... I got chu after dat", I said and she looked back at me.

"U heard da girl", her mom.

"Why can't I just do me", She said and I nodded my head.

"My daughter is bout to be one like in 2 and a half months", I said and she licked her lips.

"Don't do that", she said and I shrugged.

"K well I love u, I can't stand to be around u knowing that ur gonna keep doing the same shit that brought u here... I love u too much", I said and walked out her room holding the tears that wanted to fall down my face.

......

"Can you move so I can get the fuck in the house... u always wanna play g", I said looking kedarius who had the door cracked open.

"And go get that checked out", I said cuffing his meat as he moved out the way.

I looked through the house for my daughter and ran upstairs seeing DJ, jojo, and 2 other niggas in the room wit my daughter.