13

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
   𝟺:𝟻𝟸  𝙿.𝙼.
----------------------------------------
----------------
---------------------------------------
----------------

Alania was crying and looking through memories of her and Kelso, while listening to Adele.

(Yes she's on her sad girl shit and what about it?)

She just wanted to know why did he do her like that.

"Guess she gave you things I didn't give you." She sung crying going through their pictures.

When on like 15 minutes away from her, Kelso is at his house, grieving over the passing of his sister.

(I'm changing that date in chapter 4 to this day. I didn't think this book through when I first started writing, okay? Okay)

He was wondering why the person he needed the most was not here to hold him.. in fact she hasn't text him in like 3 days. She blocked him and he didn't understand why.

He wasn't stressing it through.. although it hurts, he's been doing this for 5 years on his own. He wasn't finna stop now.

He thought about going to her house but he just thought she didn't wanna fuck with him no more.

He started thinking about how Alania acts just like Creation, his sister and his eyes started getting watery.

He didn't have any family to just sit and talk to.. all he had was his bros but he knew they was dealing with shit on their own so he didn't wanna bother them.

He just wanted somebody to hold him and tell him that it was gonna be okay. Even though he knew it wouldn't.

So he went over to Samantha's house... she was the only one that knew his sister passed away.

(Y'all finna be so mad, I'm sorry)

He knocked on the door and it was opened by a smiling Samantha until she seen his face.

"Come on." She grabbed his hand while he closed the door.

"Whats wrong?" She said as they made their way to the couch.

"I miss her so much man." He knew he was talking about Creation but he wasn't sure if he was talking about Nia also.

Sam pulled him into her chest and wrapped her arms around him.

"It's okay, she's in a better place now. She's watching over you and praying." Samantha spoke softly to him. She didn't like seeing him like this.

"I just miss her and wish she was still here." He started tearing up but refused to cry in front of her.

"Mhmm I know." Her voice came out soft and soothing and her arms was worm making him doze off.

She looked down and noticed he was sleep and smiled.

She took a picture and posed it.

*back to Alania*

She was just scrolling on her explore page and seen Kelso sleeping on Samantha.

𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘆𝘆.

𝟭𝟵,𝟲𝟳𝟯 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘆𝘆

𝟭𝟵,𝟲𝟳𝟯 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘆𝘆. 🥶🤞🏻

•𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚍•

(She knew better than to keep them comments on.)

"Bro what the fuck." She started tearing up then started laughing.

This nigga is good at sweet talking.

Tears started rolling down her cheeks and she just laid there.. crying..

He got me crying while he having the time of his life.. tragic.

She was so wrong but she didn't know.

She just cried until she fell asleep.

————————————————————————

It's the lack of communication for me !

It's the crying over niggas for me !

It's the fact that he didn't pull up on her for me !

It's the fact that she didn't let him tell his side of the story for me !

It's the his going to somebody else but knew that Nia was gonna do the exact same thing for me !

I posted this cause I know I wasn't finna post tomorrow and I wanna keep y'all undated on time 🌚😃

Chile.. anyways 🙄

Samantha 🦋