17

The due date is during this week everyone is just waiting for when the baby will come.

"Mommy isn't the baby supposed to be born already," Kyong asks you as you then place a hand on your belly "You're right he probably doesn't want to come out yet."

Jungkook goes to you "Do you think there is something wrong?" You tilt your head and look at him "I don't think so but I don't know if I recall Kyong's wasn't like this or was it." He takes out his phone and dials someone "I'll call Hoseok and the rest to see if they can take care of Kyong" you nod as he goes to a room.

"Is everything all right?" Kyong asks all worried. You bring him close to you "Yeah everything is ok we just have to wait. Oh and uncle Hoseok is coming to take care of you" he gets happy "Yay we're going to play Just Dance since I've been practicing" you smile.

You then get on your phone and search for the fastest way for the baby to come. As it loads you were shocked as you see the first thing as you keep on reading it says it has the best results. Jungkook comes back in and sees you so into the phone. He clears his throat but you didn't hear anything "Well Hoseok said he'll come" he taps your shoulder as you then look at him turning off your phone.

He raises an eyebrow "Well what's wrong?" As you were about to tell him Kyong comes back in and starts staring at you guys. "Kyong do you mind if you go to your room while you wait for your uncle to come" he gives you a thumbs up "ok" he leaves.

"Ok, what's wrong that you turned off your phone quickly" you clear your throat "Well I searched up how the baby can come soon and it said the best way is to have um..." he bobs his head "Uh-huh what?"

"Well we have to do it" he looks at you confused "do what" you hand him the phone as he then starts reading after he gets to the sentence he quickly looks up at you with his eyes widened he shakes his head tilting it to the side. "Is that even safe?" He asks you "You know what we'll just wait he's probably coming soon.

The doorbell rings. Hoseok greets you both as he goes with Kyong and starts playing with him. You prepare some food for in case later. about three hours pass you head to watch the tv when you then feel a pain when you look down you see that your water broke. Jungkook had gone to go rest as he was tired of walking all over the house.

"Jungkook!! It's time" you scream as he quickly comes down with the bag ready "Hoseok!! I'll be going it's time" he kisses Kyong before he leaves with you. You guys get to the hospital they take you to a room with Jungkook still holding onto your hand. "Everything is ok breath I'm here hold onto my hand ok."

After a while, you're tired as Jungkook motivates you as you then push once and then hear a cry you try to catch your breath and start smiling as you see the baby. They go and clean him as Jungkook then kisses your forehead "You did good" he wipes his tears.

"Where is he" the nurse then brings him to you all wrapped up you carry him. "Aw look at him he's so cute" you smile as you hold onto his little hand "yes he is" you grab Jungkook's hand and bring it to the baby. Jungkook holds onto the baby's hand he starts tearing up again.

"What do we name him"