Chapter 20 | Mirella?! (END)

[Again, this is unedited. Sorry guys for the late update. This is the last chapter of this book. Thank you for your support and I will edit it ASAP]

THIRD PERSON POV

*A Year Later*

"And that is how I killed both your mother and father. And in the end, we live happily ever after." Haraya smiled when the child is sleeping soundly.

"It wasn't that hard, after all. I don't know why did Mirella says it would be difficult for this child to falls asleep." As Haraya leave the baby room, she noticed Mirella was waiting for her while crossing her hands on her chest.

"Just what kind of literature did you read to an innocent baby? Haraya, I thought we agreed to raise the baby to be a normal kid as he grows up. Why did you tell him such a devious story him?" Haraya shrugged her shoulder.

"I told him a story of his parents before they die. I guess it as boring. That's why he fell asleep on me." Mirella shakes her head, disapproving of Haraya's method of getting the child to bed.

"We should show him how beautiful the world is as he grows up. We shouldn't talk or even act crude in front of him." Haraya laughed after closing the door behind her.

"Oh honey, you're talking to Haraya Convington. What do you expect from me when you asked me to put the child to sleep? Rainbows and sweet stories about bugs bunny and cocomelon songs? Of course, I told him about my experience as a murderer." Mirella pinched the bridge he of her nose.

"I think my decision on raising this child might not be the answer." Haraya stopped walking and turned around to face Mirella.

"What do you mean? I thought you like kids. When he was born, you told his mother that you would take care of him. We even built this room for him and adopted him to be your son. So, what changed your mind?" Haraya asked.

"Our lifestyle, our work, our responsibility made it difficult for us to raise a child. Should I retire from this line of work and just focusing on raising him?" Haraya placed both hands on Mirella's shoulder.

"Oh, fuck, no! You've gone through so much to quit right now! So what if you're a mother and also a headmistress of an Academy filled with assassins?! Don't fucking quit, or I'll cut your tongue forever saying that shit." Mirella tilted her head.

"I would like to see you try, Haraya. How dare you cut my tongue. I'll cut your nipple if you do that." Haraya chuckled.

"Anyway, what should we do now that the child is asleep? Should we do something parents do after the kids went to bed?" Mirella nodded.

"I'll get the glasses ready." Haraya smiled.

"I'll get the wine from the cellar." Mirella leaned in for a kiss. They enjoyed their time alone until Mirella pushed Haraya away.

"Go down the cellar and find us a bottle of wine. I'm pretty sure we need it." Haraya smiled.

"Alright." Haraya turned around and made her way towards the wine cellar, where she picks one of the best bottles of wine for their night together.

"Wanna be myself!- nanana nanana nanana," Haraya sings while she looks through the wine collection.

"I respect myself!-" Haraya finally picked out a bottle from the shelf and made her way back towards the kitchen where Mirella is preparing some light snacks.

"What are you doing?" Haraya asked as she placed the bottle of wine on the countertop.

"Chicken popcorn. Is it possible for you to take a bottle of chili sauce from the cabinet? Thank you." Haraya huffed before going to one of the cabinets.