Ch.1️⃣5️⃣

Keyante "Dinero" Jackson
Atlanta, Georgia

"she what?" i asked as me, CJ, and Toosi come in the house.

"man she left because she found out i got a kid man." Toosi said with a said face.

it's been a week since Mauri left him and he really looked mentally drained.

"why didnt you tell her though?" CJ said sitting on the couch starting the game up.

"i didnt tell her cause..." he started but then stopped. "i didnt tell her cause i didnt want her to leave me again, if  i told her she would've left quicker than she came.

"how you know that?" i said looking at him.

"Key please dont try to give me no relationship advice right now." he said shaking his head.

"what why not?" i said looking at him with a confused face.

"cause you cheated on Mina with her ex-friend which she wasn't cool with at the time and when she got in a relationship with a whole other nigga not even four months within being back and four months after they got together sh-." he said before shuting up and picking up his phone.

"four months after they got together she what?" i said looking at CJ with a confused face before looking at Toosi who avoided i contact with me.

"she what?" i said looking at them with a serious face. neither one of them payed attention to me making me get frustrated.

"CJ." i said in a calm voice trying not to get mad.

"huh?" he said acting as if he didnt know what i wanted.

"nigga if you dont tell me what happened ima shoot you in yo ass." i said making him spill everything to me.

"Mina pregnant." he said fast making Toosi slap him on the head.

"mina what?!" i said standing up from my seat.

"he said mina friend Pregnant." Toosi said trying to push me back down but i wouldn't move.

i picked my phone and keys before walking away.

i got in my car not putting on my seatbelt and driving off calling Mina's phone.

"hello?" she said in a sleepy voice.

"Joslynn, where you at." i said while gripping the steering wheel harder.

"you wont believe it but i'm in my skin ain't that crazy, welp gotta blast." she said before hanging up.

i looked at the phone screen before pulling up at her mother house not even turning off the car and going up to the front door.

i knocked loudly making sure my presence was known so someone could come to the door.

after waiting for a minute i started to get impatient and knocked again.

"im coming damn it hold on." i heard Mina yell from inside.

she opened the door seeing my face before trying to close it back.

"where that nigga at?!" i asked fighting with her to open the door.

"in his skin now take yo ass home Key." she said sounding out of breath but still trying to close the door on me.

"bae what the hell you doing." i heard from inside the door making my blood boil and use all my strength to open the door.

i saw Mina damn near fly across the room as i walked in to face this nigga.