Gotham

Thank you for reading and enjoy!

With his head held low, the teen boy stepped out of the airport. His luggage held close, he observed his new surroundings. He grimaced at the grey sky, the disinterested public, and the gloomy atmosphere. With a deep sigh, he took out his phone. He gulped as he stared at the picture of his friends, family and him. Refusing to give into the threat of his tears, he called  Mr. Grayson's number. 

"H-h-hello. It's Da-danny." He cursed his nerves. He sounded so pathetic.

"Sorry Danny. I couldn't come pick you up but Alfred should be there." Danny clenched his phone. He didn't know who this Alfred was or how to find him. "He'll find you. Just stay where you are -"

"Master Daniel," an old man in a tuxedo greeted him. Danny forced a smile for the man.

"I think he found me. See you soon." He put the phone in his pocket. Alfred offered to take his bags but he refused. The old man looked strong however the weight of the ghost equipment could break his back. How would he explain the weight of his bags?

Danny's mouth dropped open as Alfred opened the door to the black limousine. How rich was Mr. Grayson? 

"Do get in Master Daniel," Alfred smiled at him. His face burned as hot as the sun as he stepped inside the limousine.

"Please call me Danny. I ..... I don't like Daniel...." He saw Alfred raise an eyebrow but ignored it. Daniel reminded him too much of Vald. The man who caused him to lose his home. The ride to the manor was silent. Danny watched the city but after five minutes, he was bored. It was all dark and gloomy with WE or Wayne Enterprises signs everywhere. Danny plugged in his headphones to silence his thoughts. 

"We have arrived Master Danny," Alfred opened the door for him. Danny could only stare with an open mouth. The manor was huge and very well kept. It was like a castle. If he thought Vald's mansion was nice then this one was heaven. "Come along Master Danny." Danny's terrance was broken when he noticed Alfred carrying the bag with the equipment. Alfred followed his gaze with a smirk. "Do not judge me by my age, Master Danny. I have you know I have raised this whole family."

Family? He thought Mr. Grayson was an orphan. Danny took a deep breath to calm his nerves. Alfred raised an eyebrow but said nothing. "Your manor looks wonderful Mr. Alfred, especially the garden." 

"I hope so. I have spent more hours serving Wayne manor and it's residents than sleeping. And Alfred is just fine." 

"Why do you call me Master?" Masters was Vlad and he wanted nothing more than to forget him. 

"Pennyworth! Come back this instant," Danny's eyes turned green in surprise but he quickly hid them as a ten year old boy chasing a cat came into view. "Return at once!" He had to be more careful. He almost let Alfred see his green eyes. The small boy had raven hair and emerald eyes. The cat - Pennyworth circled Danny's feet. 

"Who is this Pennyworth?" Was the boy talking to the cat? 

"This is Master Danny," Alfred pointed to Danny. "And this is Master Damian," Alfred pointed to the kid. Danny offered his hand but the boy only glared at it. 

"Why is he here Pennyworth?"

"As Master Dick explained, he will be staying here until further notice," Danny did not want to impose. He wanted to return to Amity park as soon as possible. He missed Sam, Tucker and Jazz. 

"Grayson is foolish." Damian walked into the manor. 

"Do not mind Master Damian. He does not like to share." Before Danny could ask 'share what' Alfred was already leading the way. Alfred led him to his huge room and helped him unpack. Everything but the equipment. 

"Shall I introduce you to the other Masters?" 

"There's more?" Alfred smiled at him before leading them to the living room. Danny was not prepared for the sight of Damian choking a raven haired teen with blue eyes. The teen slammed Damian's back into a well built man causing him to drop his popcorn. The man had raven hair with a strand of white and emerald eyes. The man pushed the two off of him, punching the closest. Alfred cleared his throat once receiving their full attention. In less than a second, they were seated like civilized human beings and not the animals they were mere seconds ago. 

"You'll get use to it," Alfred whispered to him. "Young Masters this is Master Daniel Fantom." To Danny's dismay, Alfred left him in the room with the boys. He cautiously took a seat across from them.

"Tim Drake," the teen offered a smile. His right eye was turning blue from the punch. 

"Jason Todd," the man offered. Damian just glared at him. "So what's your tragic backstory?"

"Excuse me?" Danny was on the verge of a panic attack. He tried his best not to show it. Tim rubbed his arm as he grabbed a blanket. The other two attempted to hide their shivering but Danny saw through it. He tried to relax. Tried not to freeze them to death.

"Did your parents die?" Danny paled almost the same color as his other half as he remembered Dan and Nasty Burger. He shook the image out of his head.

"Live on the streets?" Jason munched on his popcorn with a disinterested look.

"Found the family secret?" Tim suggested. Danny throat dried as he recalled his parents finding out his secret.

"Raised by Assassins?" Damian addressed him for the first time. Danny did not know whether to be shocked by the question or that the boy addressed him.

"Back from the dead?" Danny took a sharp breath. From the moment Danny entered the room, he felt something unusual. There was an aura to Jason. He didn't know what it was but he felt a certain connection to the man. Tim opened his mouth but Danny cut him off.

"What is wrong with you people?"

A/N:

Danny Phantom was one of my favorite shows growing up. Sad it ended so soon. Anyone else have the theme song memorized? cause I sure do. 

Anyways, 

Like and comment!

☠👻☠

Be safe!

.