Chapter 39 [Edited]

Chapter 39

         "Aren't you tried of this?" Nick asked me. He stroked the whip that was constantly beating me. My left arm and stomach had dried blood stains and I'm pretty sure my back was the same. The silver chain was not helping me heal, "why don't you just tell us your pack's weaknesses?"

I let out a breath and nodded, "Fine," I said to him and looked up, he raised an eyebrow at me.

"What did you say?"

"I said fine, I will tell you," I saw Connor stood at the corner with his eyebrow raised at me.

"Go on...."

"First the guys..."

"Yes..."

"Well their weakness is..."

"Yes?" Nick's eyes widened and he seemed excited  like he was getting the Krabby Patty secret formula or something.

          "Is to kick them in their balls, duh." I chuckled, hoarsely, at his annoyed stare. A guy approached Nick and gave him a jar labelled 'Wolf- bane' shit! Nick smirked at my wide eyes. Wolfs bane is a herb which is a weakness to werewolves. The wolfs bane in the jar was crushed into tiny pieces that looked like dust. Nick put on some gloves and poured it all over the whip. He then whipped me on my leg, I hissed as the wolfs bane burned through my leg. He did the same on my arm and stomach repeatedly. Then everything went black.

Colton's P.OV

"Everybody knows the plan right?" I asked them and they nodded. "Good. Remember be silent and if all goes wrong use the dagger."

"But it's just a dagger it won't affect them as much." Liam interrupted.

        "No it's not a normal dagger." Damen told him "Its a special one, its covered in wolfs bane and a poison. If the dagger is stabbed into the person deep enough or just close into his heart the poison should spread and in about 3-4 days the person will die." I studied the intricate designs on the wooden handle and the silver glistened in the light. 

"Oh. Well then we'd have to be careful around each other."

"So we'll communicate through the mind link, right?" Logan asked and I nodded.

      "Yes." I answered, "I tried communicating with Katherine again but she doesn't respond. It means that she's either blocking us off or that she's too weak to use her werewolf abilities properly." The thought of her being hurt almost made me growl.

"I tried as well, I've got nothing." Mason added. We all split up and went according to our plan. Don't worry Katherine we're coming for you and I will kill anyone who stands in my way.

Katherine's P.O.V

          My eyes wouldn't open but I could hear everything that was going on around me. I heard something click and my hands felt loose. I fell forward slightly but something caught me. "Give me the key. You hold her I'll unlock her legs," a timid voice whispered and I frowned. I heard another click and it felt like a huge weight was suddenly lifted off my body. I tried to stand up but my whole body burned in protest. "Connor she can't stand up properly," Connor? 

        "I'll carry her. Keep an eye out," a males voice said. I felt someone lift me up. Come on open your eyes. I slowly opened them and saw Connors face. He looked down at me and said, "sleep," I closed my eyes and allowed sleep to take me.

                                                                                    * * *