Kidnapped

- Kayla's Point Of View -
I walked back in the house the female was gone too . They usually try and spend the night but lucky for her she was smart . I go lay down and turn on the tv . Here comes my dad with something to complain about like always . He asked me did I have any money left . All that money he be having and he wanted change back ? When I can't even get any food ? I told him no and to get tf out of my room . I was lying I had like 50$ or so left . He gets mad and calls me a spoiled ass brat and that he should've wore a condom instead of making me then leaves . I didn't care because he always said stuff like that to me . When he leaves I pack my stuff so I can get ready to leave tomorrow . I was so ready to leave . Just the fact of being along and not hearing his mouth . An hour passed and I heard rattling at the door . I thought it was my dad i'm like this dummy forgot his key again . I walk in the living room but before I could make it to the door these two big and tall men broke it open . I froze and I couldn't move . They grabbed me and put this towel over my face that later made me pass out . When I woke up I was in this big bedroom inside this big ass bed . Even though that bed felt good I needed to get out of there . I realized that I had been kidnapped ! I get up to run to the door but I noticed i'm naked . That was so weird but I needed clothes . I looked in the dresser that was inside the room and all I seen were men's clothes . I put on a tshirt and bolted for the door . The door was locked . I kept pulling and pulling wonder how do you look a door from the outside ! Then I thought of a little trick I use to use when sneaking out at my mom's house before she died . I didn't have a credit card so I used a hard tag off of one of the pants from the men's clothes . I slid it inside the door and wiggled the door until it opened . When I got out I ran . The hallway was so long . I didn't know where I was going until I made it to the stairs . As i'm running down the stairs I hear a gun shot . I knew it was towards me because the bullet knocked a picture off the wall beside me . I heard a deep voice starting to talk .

Prince : What you running for ? and You got my shirt on too
Prince : This a three story mansion what youn like it here or some ?
Prince : Girl if you don't talk
Me : I wanna go home
Prince : Nawl see yo daddy owe me some money so till he get it you can't leave . but why would you wanna leave ? I knew your dad since high school he ain't never been a good dad .
Me : Are you gonna hurt me ?
Prince : I don't wanna hurt you . I usually rough people up but for some reason and I don't know yet your special .
* He starts walking towards me *
* I bag up *
Prince : You hungry ?
He was so nice like why ? Okay he knew my dad but that didn't mean anything . I go to the kitchen and it's so big . The fridge is full , the freezer is full , the pantry is full and the cabinets . I was a real big snack eater . I asked him "you must like hot pockets alot" . He had at least eight different flavors in there all stacked up in just a corner of the refrigerator . He said yes and told me if I wanted one I could have one . I grabbed two and the microwave was so high he had to put them in there for me . While that was cooking I was trying to decide if I wanted a water or gatorade . Then I looked in the pantry he had chips , fruit snacks , all kinds of junk food but NO CANDY !
Me : Mr. what's your name ?
Prince : My name is Ja - they call me Prince .
Me : Okay Mr.Prince so you telling me you have all this junk & NO CANDY ?
Prince : I don't eat candy .
Me : So your weird too oh ok
Prince : If you want some candy just say that i'll go and get some .
Me : Yes I do , get some chocolate too and share size candy bars please .
* I walk back upstairs with me food *
Prince : Boy this girl running me like i'm the one that's been kidnapped .
* Prince leaves *
When Prince left I started to think okay this is my chance to escape .