☔Not an update☔

OMG! I'm so SAD and ANGRY😤😣😖 because of what happened yesterday!! Ohmygaaaaaaaad!! Here's the story okay hear me out.

So i was typing for the next chapter of My Mafia Mate on my memo, i even skipped my modules HAHAHA!!

Then i was typing halfway of the chapter and i'm so happy 'cuz i'm finally adding some progress to the story like i'm really trying to make a longer chapter and that's what makes me get a long ass delay.

But then unfortunately, yesterday, something really bad happened, like for real, it made me punch and slam my head on the wall just because of my stupidity HAHAHA!!

What happened?

I accidentally locked the new chapter on the memo because of my slippery hands and now i can't open it because i forgot the password.

I haven't been using the password to lock the notes for a long time so i can't remember it now.

At first step i tried remembering my recent passwords and attempted to unlock the note but unfornately, none of them worked.

I literally attempted to unlock it 40 times now and i can't, i still can't give up so i tried resetting the password and in order to reset it, it needs a password from my aunt's samsung account since her account is signed up in my phone.

She said she didn't remember her old account's password anymore since she made a new one, but she tried anyway and turns out nothing good happened at all.

I was so angry about what happened yesterday, until now i still grieve for my locked chapter. LOL

I'm so unlucky. That's what i'm thinking right now HAHAHA!! I have always been a forgetful person.

I'm literally crying myself along with the rain while listening to the music.

Y'know? If that thing never happened yesterday i would've upload the new chapter within this week.

I couldn't resist being mad even though i can rewrite a new one.
Like i'm already damn far, i'm literally halfway of the chapter and then BAM! Slippery hands go brr.👐

I'm so sorry if i'm being a bitch i just wanted to let you guys know that it might take a while to upload a new one since i'm gonna be making a new chapter👬 and i'll try to rewrite it fast as i could as long as i can still remember.

And fear not! I won't stop writing💞

💞Thank you for reading My Mafia Mate💞

Ciao👋

-RivaiiEren🍑