Prologue

BATIM - Fallen Angel

Prologue

Joey Drew Studios.

Henry Stein the young animator in age 23 was looking for his friend, his boss Joey Drew in age 26, to inform him about the next chapter, but he couldn't find him in his office. Which is why he looked around the loop until he reaches to the other side the room where the Ink Machine is.

The very large, square and combust in shape.

When Henry approached he jumped off in panic by hearing the pipes sound like it was hit with something. Henry try to calm his heart beats, he didn't like this place its creepy and crazy. He was wandering, why would Joey need this machine? It's noisy and messy... Who need this much ink. No one knows the reason, why?!

Henry has been curious about Joey's behaver and even his reaction with his workies? But he didn't show it in front of him. Joey respect him as a close friend or even more, but one thing for sure... He's up to something behind his back and he needs to find out.

But first things first he has to find him.

Just as soon he entered the room, where he could see all pipes sorrowed every wall and the floor were set cables and tubes.

"Joey, are you in here?" Henry called out for him, stepped into the room carefully to avoid being run over by cables.

"Over here, Hen!" A happy yelled coming from behind the machine. Then Henry making his way towards and sees his boss, his best friend working at keyboard to fix it.

"What are you doing, Joey?" Henry asked when he saw Joey installing something under the machine.

"As you can see, my friend," Joey smiled at him proudly and he patted the old iron thing, "This peace of miracle will be the future of this Studio!"

"Of what?" Henry raised his eyebrow, confusion of what his friend said.

Joey sighed heavily, as he motioned Henry to come closely. "Come over here, Hen."

Henry was hesitated about what he wants to show him. So, he progresses closer to him.

"Take a look closer here." Joey pointed on the installed little screen, on the back of the machine an old Bendy cartoon played, from episode 14 (Bendy in Horror House). But, there is something is fishy about this scan, the sketch seems to be move on its own in different directions. There are no reels inside the machine, how could this draw move on its own?!

"Joey... What is...!" Henry was about say something, but Joey interrupted by placing his right arm around Henry's shoulder.

"My dear best buddy, Henry." Joey start to explain to him with enthusiastically, "This Ink Machine has the ability to create living cartoon characters out of living souls, with this power we could connect to the Toon Would and bring all living toons to the real would."

Henry was completely in shock of hearing this, "B... B-But, how?" His word was shaking.

"You can see this, Hen! With this machine and your capabilities, we'll have everything... Money and power! Imagine it, No more workers, no more deadlines and no more bankruptcy. This is what I've been work over the years... With you help, bud! We'll make this studio a star. What do you think, Hen?"

Henry couldn't believe it. Not any of it. Why would he do this? How could he understand the intentions of a crazed lunatic, to come up with the idea of this nonetheless think it was a good one. He moved his head to the other side and bit his lips trying to calm himself. It made his head hurt and ache like the rest of his body until he decided to try to stop thinking about it.