• 2 •

Aaria interview dekh bahut khushi khushi bahar aati hai company se. He was dancing out of joy. Use uski dadi ka call aata hai.

Aaria : Mrs. Malhotra, congratulations. Aapki poti ko ek bade se multinational company me job mil gyi. 😍

Dadi : Tu ye sab chor ye bata ki shaadi ki tune? Aue tum dono abhi tak yaha aaye kiu nhi?

Aaria : Seriously dadi? Aapko meri shaadi ki fiqr hai lekin meri job ki khushi nahi? 😑

Dadi : Mujhe pata hai meri poti bahot talent hai. Isliye mujhe khushi v bahot hai. Ab tu ye bata rahi ki tune shaadi ki ya nahi?

Aaria : Han baba, karli main shaadi aur wo jo aapki pasand hai na wo chala gya Australia shaadi krte hi. Huh.

Dadi : Uski koi emergency hogi. Lekin main khush hun ki tune shaadi karli. Ab tera baap tujhe aapni marzi se kahi viyaah nahi sakta. Ab main dekhti hin wo kaise tujhe force karta hai.

Aaria : Marzi toh waise aapne bhi apni chalai hai dadi. 😑

Dadi : Maine toh tere bhale ke liye kia ye sab. Chal mera baccha. Ab jaldi se tu ghar aaja. Tere lie ham shopping karne bhi jaayenge.

Aaria : Aati hun dadi. Aati hun.

She cuts the call and happily went home.

Aaria started working in the company. Slowly and with her hard work, she got promotion and became the best employee. 2 years passed and she became the companies reputation and face. But there was no new of her husband. During those 2 years her grandmother died because of heart attack and she was left alone because her father left and started living with her step mother and sister. Now Aaria was living with her best friend and her husband in her own house which was left by her dadi for her.

After 2 years. In the company.

Manager : Aap teeno ko special training di jaayegi. Kiuki hamare boss, aapke new ceo aapni position lene aane wale hain aur unke liye hame PA ki need hai. Kya aap teeno tayar hain?

There were 2 girls and 1 boy standing infront of the manager. They were - Aaria, Suzain, and Mayank.

All : Yes Sir.

Manager : Dekhiye, unka PA hone it's not a easy task. Aap ko unke professional and personal life dono se deal krna hoga with getting involved into scandles with him. You have to assist him anything he wants. No mistake are acceptable. You have to be in a proper dress, no skin showing. You'll have to look beautiful, smart and elegant because you'll be going to represent the company with him and last but not the least if you love your job then don't make him angry. Understood?

All : Yes, Sir.

All three were given very strict training, in which Suzain got disqualified because she was unable to complete the training. For 10 days, Aaria and Mayank were given good training and their were ready for the selection.

After 10 days.

Manager : Okay, so aap dono ki training hogyi hai complete ab aapko in sab chizo ko aache se yaad rakhna hai aur aapna best dena hai. Aap dono me se CEO ka PA kon banega ye boss khud choose krenge aapke CV dekh kr. So, now aap dono ko do din ki paid holiday di jati hai. 2 din baad boss aane waale hain. Unke aane se pehle Aaria, you'll have to make his cabin ready.

Aaria : Okay Sir.

After that Aaria went to set the cabin for her new boss. After her work was done, she went back home in her car. She took the lift to her floor. She was tired and stretching her arms when she received a massage.

Amaya : Kya? Hadh hai. Do din ki leave ko cancel krdia inho ne. Kya machi thi boss ko v do din pehle aane ki. God!! 🥹

She reached to her floor and knocked at her door. A little girl opened the door for her and as she saw her, she hugged.