Chapter Fourteen

"You're pregnant Y/n ah..."

Hearing those words, you felt your legs give up on you, and you suddenly collapsed onto the ground. Jin ran over to you and held you by the arms.

"Y/n, Y/n! Look at me!" He shook you by the arms and made you look at him in the eyes.

"Breath in, breath out. Everything will be okay..." After a while of breathing in and out, you managed to calm down and come back to your senses.

"Come on, let's get you back in bed." He helped you get up on your feet and guide you back to your bed.

"Are you okay...?" He asked after a while of sitting in silence. Were you okay? You were pregnant with a child, you had a baby growing inside you, and you didn't know what to do. How would you tell Yoongi this? You were sure he wouldn't be too happy when he finds out.

"I-I... I'm okay..." That was a lie, though. You weren't sure what you were going to do or how you would tell Yoongi this.

"You know you can be honest with me, right...? You can trust me Y/n... I'm a doctor, and I know what patient confidentiality means." Of course, you knew that. You had tested Jin without him knowing it just to see if you could trust him or not, and in the end, you concluded that you could trust him. He had tended to your wounds every time after Yoongi abused you, and he tried to make you feel safe.

"I know... I just..."

"Can't believe that you're pregnant...?" You quietly laughed and nodded, looking down at your hands.

"So... are you going to keep it...?" That was what you've been thinking about. Were you going to keep it? Deep down in your heart, you did want to keep it, a child is a blessing from the heavens, and you were lucky to be able to have kids because not everyone out there can. But of course, there were downsides you were sure Yoongi wouldn't want the kid. Although you had Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung to help you raise your child, you didn't want your child to grow up being neglected by their father.

"I... I'm not sure, Jin..." You told him truthfully.

"Well, if you do decide to keep it, just know that me, Jimin, and Taehyung will gladly help you raise the child." You smiled and were thankful to have friends like them...

"And listen, if you need help with telling Yoongi. You can come to me, and I can help you talk to him."

"Thanks, Jin..." You both smiled at each other.

Whether you decided to keep this baby or not, sooner or later, you would have to tell Yoongi about it.

But the real question was...

How were you going to tell Yoongi...?

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

It was one of those nights where you were alone. It was past midnight, and you were in Yoongi's room, waiting for him and the boys to get back from their mission.

Times like this where you were home alone, you could run away but where...? You couldn't go home because that would be the first place they look for you if you did. You would have to stay here and hope for Yoongi to let you go soon...

You were brought out of your thoughts when you heard ruckus downstairs; knowing it was the boys, you stayed sitting on the bed and waited for Yoongi to come up.

The door opened, and he stood in the doorway, looking directly at you.

"... What are you doing in my room...?" He asked, clearly exhausted from the mission. He walked into the room and dropped his bag on the ground. It was now or never.

"I... I have something to tell you..." He sighed and looked at you with his hands on his waist.

"What is it? Hurry up and say it and leave. I'm tired." You clutched onto the bedsheets and looked down, avoiding eye contact with him.

"The other day-... I-... I'm pregnant..." The room filled with silence, but you didn't dare to look up at him. Maybe he was shocked and still trying to process what you had just told him.

"You're what...?" He asked, his voice dangerously low.

"I'm pregnant..."

"Abort it." You looked up at him in shock. Sure, you had already thought of this happening, but you didn't believe that it would be true. How could he? How could he just tell you to abort your baby, his baby, without a second thought...?

Your heart stung, and you thought about this. You've thought about it, and you didn't want to abort the baby. The baby is innocent in all of this and doesn't deserve to be killed off...

"W-What...?" You managed to say once the shock faltered. He looked at you dead in the eyes.

"I said abort the baby. I don't want it." How could he say that...? You're pregnant because he didn't think to use protection as he violated your body.

"No." You spoke, your voice strong and clear.

"What?" He turned to look at you, his eyes burning furiously.

"I won't abort the baby." He took a few strides over to you and pulled you out of bed, dragging you out of the room and into the hallway. He pushed you up against the staircase railings. You gulped as you looked down. He leaned to your ear.

"...One push... just one push, and it would have the same effect..." A shiver ran down your spine as he spoke.

"Hyung! What the hell are you doing!?" Jimin, who was walking up the stairs, saw you pinned against the railings and immediately ran up to you, pushing Yoongi away from you.

"Ah, Jimin, just the person I was looking for."

"Take Y/n to the hospital tomorrow." Jimin furrowed, his brows confused. Why would you need to go to the hospital?

"Why...?" Yoongi walked to his door, his back facing you both.

"To abort the baby." With that, he walked into his room, slamming the door shut while you and Jimin stood there in shock.

Was he really that serious? So he would kill his own child...? His blood...?

"Y/n... Y-Y-You're... pregnant...?" You sadly nodded. Tears filled your eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jimin..." And you walked off before the tears could fall.