Chapter Forty Seven

The room fell silent as the older male started to fume in anger. They all felt the aura that he was emitting. He was angry, pissed off and they in no way did they want to get in his way. Yoongi had his head down, for it had clicked in his mind as to why you had gotten a panic attack.

By the way, you were holding your head, the way you were mumbling sorry, and how you had rejected Yoongi's comfort. It was clear as day to say that memories of the past, where Yoongi had constantly hurt you, resurfaced in your mind.

It angered Jin as he thought about how you had indirectly been protecting Yoongi. You wouldn't let him talk to your guy's father about this because you knew that your guy's father would punish everyone in Bangtan, but deep down, Jin just knew that you were doing this to protect Yoongi.

Even if he had hurt you, you didn't want him to get hurt. Even if you denied it now, as your older brother Jin knew that deep down, you did still love Yoongi, he mentally scoffed at this, love? You still loved Yoongi after all he had done to you? Guess people were right. Love can make you do crazy things.

"I know that you're upset with me... but trust me, Hyung... I am trying my best to make things right." Jin scoffed and clenched his jaw.

"Make it right? Even if you do make it right, it will never change the fact that you did all those things to her!"

"You know, the only reason why I haven't told our father about the things you've done to her is because of her! If she weren't constantly begging me not to tell our father, you would've been buried six feet under by now!"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Your eyes fluttered open as you looked at your surroundings. You were in your room, but how had you gotten in here? If you remembered correctly, you were at the mall with Jungwon and the boys. You looked outside and saw that night had fallen.

You rubbed your eyes as you tried to recall what had happened, and it was when everything slowly came to you... but before you could delve further into your thoughts, the door of your room opened. Jin walked into your room with a glass of water. He was surprised to see that you were awake. He hadn't expected you to wake up so soon.

"Hi there you..." He quietly greeted you as he took a seat on the chair that was next to the bed. You eyed the cup of water that was in his hand. Seeing this, he handed you the cup of water, to which you immediately grabbed and downed in a few gulps.

"What happened at the mall...?"

"Someone tried... doing stuff to you... and because of that, you had a panic attack." Realization hit you hard when you remembered why you had gone into a panic attack in the first place.

"I have a good idea on what triggered you to go into a panic attack... but how long have you known about this Y/n ah?"

"I... I've known for a while... there were multiple times where I would go into a state of panic... but I've learned to hide it..." Truth be told, you found out when you were still pregnant with Jungwon. You had gone to a small clinic to have a check-up, and it was there that the doctors revealed you were at great risk of getting panic attacks and such.

"Why did you never tell anyone? Why did you never tell me?" He asked, his mind going crazy as guilt and shame resurfaced.

"Because I didn't want you and everyone else worrying. I've been able to manage it all these years. Today was just a slip-up. I'll be fine." He looked at you uncertainly. This was the first time you had gone into an attack that was this bad.

"If it was this bad today, just imagine how bad it will be when you get another attack."

"I'll be fine, Seokjin." He looked at you, shocked, knowing that this was the first time you had addressed him by his full name.