chapter 11

Alesa pov:

After dinner I came into my room and I'm really happy. I got my twin back and I couldn't ask for anything more. I love my brothers and my twin a lot and I can do anything for them.

It's just been two days since I came here and my life completely changed. I got my sister back now there are people who loves me and cares for me.

I'm still not comfortable around them as it's just been two days . Till now my favorite brother is lorenzo but I'm scared of him the most. The aura he has can make anyone scared of him.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on my door and I said come in. And that person was none other than my twin Alexa

"Uhm I was wondering maybe we can have a little sleepover" she said and I gladly said yes and she hoped onto my bed.

We spend the whole night watching movies, teasing each other, sharing our secrets, how alexa used to make trouble at school , me being the nerd and people bullying me In school. We shared everything all the good memories and bad memories we had so that we can know how our twin spended their life.

We clicked numerous pictures, Alexa Did my makeup and we played stuff, stalked alexa's crush on instagram.

It was the best night I ever had till date. It was now 4am and now my room was whole mess and we didn't bother cleaning up as we were tired. We both snuggled inside my blanket and kept our arm on each other and drifted to sleep.

Lorenzo pov:

We all were sitting at the dinning table for breakfast waiting for twins to come down and they both didn't came and Noah went to check on them .

Noah came down like after 5 minutes and asked us to come to Alesa's room and we all went with him and the sight we saw in front of us. Was not expected to anyone.

Alexa an Alesa was sleeping in each others arms and Alesa room was a mess like there was a earthquake In her room but they looked adorable.

I loved them so much. They were the only girls I've ever loved in my life. I'm so happy that they forgot all the difference between them and make up.

I told my brothers to let them sleep as they probably had a long night and we went back downstairs to have breakfast .

"I'm really happy to see them like that" Dylan said

"yes, I wish they always stay like that happy and together" Colton said

"I agree" Noah said

"yeah yeah can we eat breakfast now" Alex spoke

He always shows himself as cold and annyoned person but he really has a good heart and I bet he was really happy seeing his sister like that but he won't admit that tho.

Alexa pov

I woke up from my peaceful sleep and look besides me and there was my twin sleeping in my arms. She looked so peaceful sleeping and I want to love her and spend every moment with her.

She went through a lot while I was enjoying my life in the Dorm. After apologizing to her yesterday I felt so relieved. I was happy to get my sister back.

Me and Alesa was really closed in childhood. We used to stand up for each other. We were inseparable we had a perfect family. Going to the park at evening, going for ice-cream on Sunday and everything was perfect.

But as we started growing up. Mom dad started comparing me to her because of grades she got in school. She was always the shy and kind girl who loves everyone and I was totally opposite and because of that my friends always used to compare me with her.

I didn't wanted to hate her and I decided I want to stay somewhere. Where no one know that's I have a twin and so I went to live in dorm living my sister in hell.

Although I didn't knew all that was happening with her. It was somewhere my fault to live my sister alone instead of knowing how naive she is.

I slowly got up from the bed not to wake her up. I went to my bedroom and entered my walking closet and headed to shower.

I did my morning routine and then did my shower and changed into a badass outfit.
It looked perfect on me and I'm sure I looked hot in that.

I changed into blue shorts and black tank and black boots with a white transparent jacket on top

I did my makeup perfectly and Did my signature red lips and then did my hairs and went to wake alesa up.

After waking her up I went downstairs to the kitchen. It was almost 11:00am and I knew everyone was done with the breakfast and me and Alesa was the one left .

I entered the kitchen and scroll to my instagram waiting for alesa to come downstairs so that we can have breakfast together.

Alesa Pov

I woke up by alexa waking me up. After she woke me up I grabbed a outfit and entered my washroom.

I did my everyday morning routine and went for a quick shower. After completing the shower I dried my hair and then  wore my today's outfit

I wore a white sleeveless top with a blue an white skirt with a white sneakers

I wore a white sleeveless top with a blue an white skirt with a white sneakers. I kept my hair open and put a cream on my face and then went downstairs..

I was pretty  causal in clothes . I didn't dress up much while alexa she was totally opposite. She love to dress up and experiment clothes. I entered the kitchen and saw my twin waiting for me.

"Good morning" I said to her.

"good morning" she replied and I sat down beside her and soon the maid bought us the breakfast.

We ate our breakfast while chatting with each other.