chapter 59

Noah pov

After the school I made my way to my car and said 'good bye' to them I waited for both of my sisters to come.
Soon later Alesa came with her head down.

"hey baby, all okay?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm fine" she replied and her voice felt like she was crying.

I slowly put my hand under her chin and make her look up and definitely she was crying.

I didn't wanted to push her so I let it slide. She went inside the car and put her head on the window board. Slowly closing her eyes.

And then came Alexa and she also had puffy eyes. She looked me into the eyes and then looked away. She repeated the same thing. Went into the car and put her head on the window board and then closed her eyes.

I have to go home and talk to my brothers about this. I got into the driving sear and started driving. In around 20 mins we reached home.

I shook both of my sisters and they got up. We made our way inside and both of them directly went to their room.

This was very unlikely of them. Because Alesa directly go our brothers after coming from school and Alexa is never so quite.

My brothers who were there seemed to notice this.

Xander, Xavier and Colton were home and they seem to notice it..

"what's wrong with both of them?" Xander asked

"I don't know , when I saw them after the school.. Both of them had puffy eyes as they cried a lot. And both of them didn't speak a word whole ride home." I explained

Third person pov

Both of the twins went to their room and directly laid on bed and cried. Indeed they both were going from the same pain and the reason of the pain was their own sister.

Both of them cried so badly thinking they lost their love and the only reason was their own sister.

Alesa was guilty and sad as well. First she lost her love and second she fell in love with the same exact person her twin fell for. She would never ever betray her sister.

On the other hand the brothers were tensed for their sisters this behaviour.  Colton, Xander, Xavier and Noah were standing outside their bedroom. Hearing their sister's cry and It broke their heart.

They didn't had the courage to knock on the door and ask them that "what's wrong?" . Maybe they were scared of the answers.

Brothers kind of knew about the sisters having a crush on Ace and they never took it seriously and they were scared to know the answer of their crying .

With heavy heart they went to their rooms without saying a word to each other.  Noah went back to his room and called his brother Alex and told him about the situation.

He then called his older brothers who didn't answer his call. Because they were in a meeting.

Alex rushed back home and went to see his sisters. Alexa was sleeping and tears can be seen on her face. His heart broked. Seeing his sister like this.

The thing which scared him was if Alexa who is so strong is like this. How would Alesa be and he was scared to see her..

He gathered courage and went to Alesa's room and didn't find her. He then heard shower voice and left the room.

He made his way downstairs and sat on the couch with his head on his hands. Thinking how he should help her sisters.

Alesa got outside the shower and changed into something comfortable and decided to leave the room as she was feeling suffocated There and she saw Alex sitting there.

She slowly made her way to him and asked him for cuddles and he gladly said yes. She cuddled into him and rested her head on his chest.
She felt at ease in her older brother arms.

Alexa got up and had a shower and went downstairs to Find comfort in her older brother arm Alex. As he would be back from his college. But when she went down she saw Alesa cuddled up into his favorite brothers arms.

She got angry first she loosed Ace because of Alesa and now his favorite brother Alex. She angry went to her and pushed Alesa away from Alex.

"What the hell" Alex screamed not seeing that Alexa was the one who pushed alesa away.

Alesa regained her balance and looked at her twin with guilt and anger both. While Alexa only had anger in her eyes.

All the brothers came running downstairs by hearing Alex's voice.

"What the hell Alesa" Alexa screamed at her twin

"What??" Alesa asked confused

"Don't try to act dumb Alesa" she screamed

"Stop screaming at me Alexa" Alesa screamed back at her twin.

All the guilt and sadness was gone from Alesa and the only thing which was inside her that time was anger.

All the things she went through since childhood and after coming here came to Her as memories and made her more angry.

This time alesa wanted to be selfish and ask something for herself and that something was Ace. She was not at all gonna loose Ace to her. Alexa can't steal anything from her now.

On the other hand there was only anger into Alexa also. All the times when she missed home during her school time and didn't went back because Alesa would be there. After coming her she had to share her brothers came back reminding her and there was only anger and this time she was not gonna loose to her. She already left her parents before because of Alesa but now she won't loose Ace. Alesa can't steal anything from Alexa now .

---

Things are getting interesting...Don't you think so?

Guys please vote and do comments..✌I enjoy reading what you felt and it motivates me..