2

𝒵𝒶'ℛ𝒶ℯ ℳ𝒾𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓁ℯ 𝒜𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃

"Fuck dat school,dem teachers,and dem kids

"Fuck dat school,dem teachers,and dem kids. They actin like I won't blow the school up." Zayon mumbled as he walked in the house.

"YOU GONE DO DAT HOMEWORK AND WRITE DAT LADY APOLOGY LETTER TIED OF YO ASS ZAYON" Momma yelled as he walked up the stairs.

"Chile times like this I wished I swallowed" She mumbed but I still heard her.

"Momma" I said shocked.

"Mind yours chile anyways what you doin" She sat next to me looking in my laptop.

"This paper well papers I gotta do" I sighed.

This dumbass professer gone say some it gotta be 36 pages long like wtf

"Bitch smelled like camel dick talm bout why you look dat bitch I can't breathe" Xavier walked in the house with Dasia who was laughing.

"You bogus as hell bruh" Momma sighed looking at them.

"I'm starting to think you ain't got no home cause why are you here" she pointed at Xavier.

"Damn ma its like dat" Xavier gasp.

"I am in distress" She sighed walking upstairs.

"Hey twin" Xavier plopped down next to me.

"What dirt neck"

"Um Miss girl you smell like 10 cans of bounce dat ass wit a hint of sweaty coochie don't do me" He said sniffing me.

I moved my arm hitting him in the throat with my elbow. He gasped falling to the floor holding his throat. The front door opened again as D'Shawn and Trinity walked in.

Xavier shot up from the floor sniffing the air.

"Is dat weed I smell" D'Shawn looked at Xavier and laughed.

We heard loud foot steps on the stairs as Zayon came in eye sight.

"Man a blunt sound good right na" He said looking at D'Shawn.

"I'm goin do my homework" Trinity said smiling at her phone while walking upstairs.

"Y'all comin" D'Shawn ask me and Dasia.

"Yeah" I put my laptop down and we went outside.

"I miss my ex" Xavier said randomly as we sat on the steps.

"Same I miss my sexy pussy" D'Shawn lit the blunt passing it to Dasia.

"Dasia when you gone find you somebody" I ask. Dasia starting choking on the smoke making Xavier snatch the blunt from her.

"Shid um I just chillin right na" she responded looking off to the side.

A black car swerved in front of us making Xavier and D'Shawn grip they gun. Zara got out the car jogging towards us.

"Y'all Gemini and Taurus got arrested"