Season II:Episode 2

𝚇𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎/𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Where you goin," Nyasia asks as I slid my clothes on

"I gotta go do some shit real quick," I told her before putting on my shoes.

"Noooo stayyy." She wrapped the sheet around her naked body before walking towards me. She hugged my back, while I brushed through my hair.

Turning around, I kissed her lips before walking out of the room.

"Bye Xavier. Lock the door behind you." I nodded and walked out. My phone buzzed twice making me look at it.

𝑳𝒆𝒙𝒙𝒚
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒔𝒔....𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕

𝑫𝒆𝒋𝒂
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚??

𝑻𝒐 𝑫𝒆𝒋𝒂: 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌

𝑻𝒐 𝑳𝒆𝒙𝒙𝒚:𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌....𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓

I closed my phone and got in my car. I know the shit I'm doing can turn messy real quick, but yet and still I won't stop doing it. I became attached to all 3 to quick so I'm not doing dat picking shit. My phone went off alerting me I had a call coming through.

"What," I spoke hearing shuffling on the other end.

"Hell, you doin nigga." D'Shawn asked as I bust a right on Deja street.

"Bout to go pull up on my shorty."

"Mm, which one." I laughed. Shawn knew about me fuckin wit all three of the girls. He claims his favorite one is Deja.

"Deja."

"She cooked." I heard shuffling.

"Ion know I'm bout to see." I pulled up in her driveway and parked.

"What's goin on wit Trinity." D'Shawn sighed. Trinity was still missing and the shit was honestly fucking me up.

"I went down to Steve corner store and seen on his cameras that Trinity was gettin in the car with this nigga. Steve told me he goes by the name Gunz." I scrunch my face.

Gunz??

"I was able to get some people on that so now I know his location." He continued.

"Bet. Let me know when we pullin up." I got out of the car.

"Ight." I hung up and walked to Deja's door. Opening it, I saw she was in the kitchen cooking.

Here we go again

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎....

𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"DASIA GO OPEN THE DOOR," Kia said from the bathroom making me lazily get out the boy

Last time I stay the night over

I went open the front door seeing Mercedes and her luh friend. I rolled my eyes before moving out the way letting them in.

"Oh shit hey y'all," Kia said as we all sat on the sofa.

"Wsg." Tension quickly filled the room as we all sat on the sofa watching Tv. I and Cedes would glance at each other from time to time. We had a little 'situation' when I went pick up my stuff the other day...

"What." She opened the door making me smack my teeth.

"I told you was comin pick up my stuff." She moved to the side and I headed to her room.

I began packing my stuff as she walked past me sitting on the bed. Bending down, I felt her eyes roam my body.

5 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Ahhhh." Cedes moaned as I sucked her clit. She squirmed trying to get out my grip making me hold her tighter. Bringing my tongue from her clit, I played with her wet entrance before sticking it in.....

She felt bad about cheating on her stupid ass girlfriend and told me to get out when I was done. Cedes knows who she fa, the other bitch just there until we get it together.

"So.. Cedes where yo girlfriend." I mugged Kia who made a yikes face.

"Um, she at work." She looked away from my stare.

"I'll stab her," I mumbled walking to the kitchen.

"Ight nie Yaya." I shot Kia a glare making her shut up.