I Missed Him

Damon pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. We sat in comfortable silence until he spoke up "Can you spend the night tonight?" He asked as I shrugged "Please." He said as I looked over at him to see him already looking at me, I nodded "Yeah." I told him as he smiled "Come meet Sally." I smiled at him as he nodded before we got out of the car. He grabbed ahold of my hand as we interlocked our fingers together as I opened the front door and walked into the house "Sally!-" I yelled out only to stop as I realized the house was full of furniture "So the nursing home was full and so I decided to say fuck it I'm staying home." Sally said as we walked into the kitchen "Sal." I said as she turned around when she smiled "You must be Damon." She smiled widely as she walked over and pulled him into a hug before she smacked him upside the head making him furrowed his eyebrows together and grab the back of his head "You ever hurt Erin again, I will personally box you myself." She threatened as he quickly nodded making me shake my head "At least we can save on ice cream now." Sally joked as I laughed "Wow thanks." I told her as she shrugged "I'm baking cookies." She smiled as I smiled at her "I'm going to stay at Damon's tonight." I told her as she nodded "One thing before you go." She told me as I looked towards her "Protection." She winked as my eyes went wide as my cheeks heated up while Damon chuckled but thankfully we were interrupted "So how is this Cole guy?" Vanessa asked as she walked into the kitchen "He's cool, chill dude, tough, acts thought but deep down he's such a wuss." I told her as she fake yawned "I mean is he good in bed, how does he look shirtless, does he have a hot body, I can already tell-" she was interrupted by a hard smack from Sally as I laughed "Ouch! Why does she get to have all the fun and I don't?" Vanessa complained as I shook my head "Oh neither of us are getting any." I told her as she laughed, "I'm sorry but that is one fine piece of meat, and you're hot something will happen." She said as I rolled my eyes "I'll see you guys tomorrow." I told them as Damon shook his head laughing "It was nice meeting you guys." Damon smiled at them as Sally gasped "Good looking and polite. Honey, if you don't marry him I will." Sally told us as I nodded before pushing Damon out of the kitchen "Bye!" I yelled as I walked into the living room and grabbed my backpack and put underwear, shirt, pants and a bra in there before telling him I was ready.

We walked into his house when his mom came walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn "My favorite!" She yelled, shoving the popcorn bowl into Damon's hand that wasn't carrying my bag as she rushed to pull me into a tight hug "You're squeezing me." I gasped for air as she laughed "You guys want to watch a movie with me?" She asked as I nodded "I wanted you to myself." Damon pouted as I gave him a small smile "I only came back for your mom." I told him as he glared playfully "You so realize I'm a lot quicker and stronger than you." He told me as I shook my head "Last I heard you cried like a big baby without me." I teased him as he nodded, "At least I didn't eat ice cream for days." He said as I gasped "For that you can sleep on the floor." I told him as he huffed "I'm sorry!" He whined as I laughed and walked upstairs with him.

We were sitting in the living room cuddled up next to each other watching grown ups. His mom was next to us watching as she ate her popcorn laughing up a storm. I felt a breath against my ear before Damon whispered "I want you to be mine again." I turned to look at him as our faces were inches away from each other's as I smiled and nodded, making him smile before kissing my cheek as I smiled while watching the movie with him.

We all walked upstairs "Goodnight, door stays home." His mom told us as she walked into her room "Goodnight." We said at the same time as we made our way into his room. As he closed the door I jumped into his bed getting comfy as I took a deep breath breathing in his cologne. I felt the bed next to me sink down as I looked towards him to see him looking up at the ceiling. I scooted closer to him and kissed his cheek, making him smile and wrap his arms around me. "I don't think you understand how much I missed you." He told me as I nodded "Trust me I know. I missed you, I missed waking up to you, I missed kissing you, being in your arms, I just missed everything so I do understand how much you missed me." I told him as he smiled, I leaned over him and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back with no hesitation. I felt his hand grab my hip as he pushed me to lay down fully as he got over me. He licked along my bottom lip, I opened my mouth slightly letting him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair making him groan. He pulled away, both of us completely out of breath. He stared at me as if he was asking if it was okay to go any further, I quickly nodded my head making him smile and pressed his lips against mine, I kissed back just as passionately. He slid his hand slightly up my shirt and pulled away before kissing down to my neck, he kissed my sweet spot before biting it. I let out a shaky breath. "I missed hearing you talk, laugh, and moan." He mumbled against my neck making me smile when the door swung open "Door stays open. Damon get off of Erin." Mrs. Trevors said as he groaned, making me laugh. "She was looking for an eyelash in my eye." He told me as he laid next to me pulling the blankets over him quickly "I'm sure that's what was happening." She told us as I laughed "Night!" She yelled out before closing her bedroom door, I looked over at Damon to see him looking at the ceiling "You okay?" I asked scooting closer to him "No. Give me a second." He furrowed his eyebrows as I laughed before moving the blanket and getting over him pushing myself right against his hard member "Erin, you're not helping right now." He told me as I smiled innocently "Oh I'm not?" I told him as he nodded, I tilted his head slightly as I kissed along his jaw to his neck before whispering in his ear "Maybe I should help." I felt his hands grip onto my sides tighter. "If you're teasing me, that's so mean to do right now." He told me as I shook my head before kissing his lips and moving his hands off my hips as I moved down going under the blanket as I could see his chest rising and falling quickly before putting the blanket over me. I rubbed him through his pants making him moan softly before I slid all the way off the bed before giggling at his reaction. He was pissed, I quickly bolted for the door only to be picked up, I let out a squeal as he laughed before quietly closing the door and throwing me on the bed as I laughed. He quickly got over me. "You ever tease me like that again and we will be in this room for the next 3 days." He warned as I felt myself getting wetter at the thought of him taking him "Oh so I should tease you then." I told him as he groaned putting his head on my shoulder "You're going to be the death of me." He mumbled as I smiled before he laid next to me, his hard member clearly visible through his pants "Damon," I stared at him as he turned to look at me, making my cheeks heat up slightly "I want you," I stared but his phone started ringing as he groaned "Just ignore it." He said as it kept ringing, making me laugh before grabbing it from the nightstand and went to hand it to him "Just answer it." He said as he put his hands over his face.

Erin: Damon's phone

I joked as I tried not to laugh.

Lindsey: Erin! You guys are finally back together!

I moved the phone away from my ear, cringing from how loud she was.

Erin: Yeah.

Lindsey: I'm coming to see you guys tomorrow when I get back from Europe.

Erin: Sounds good.

I smiled as she hung up, I quickly put his phone on the nightstand and cuddled into Damon, he wrapped his arms around me tightly "Erin," Damon started as I laid my head on his chest and hummed in response "Please don't ever leave me again." He barely said over a whisper as I looked up at him to see him staring already "I don't plan on it, but if there's anything like that please just tell me." I told him as he nodded and smiled before kissing me.