15. Abby's home

Posie's POV

The past couple of days have gone by pretty much the same. I've been sleeping at my house, but I think I might try sleeping at their house tonight. When I sleep at my house both Jasper and Alice are with me and stay at the house while I sleep. While at first I thought it was kind of creepy to have them just sit on the couch while I slept, I do feel safer knowing they are there.

They have been reminding me to eat more, which I am highly grateful for because I probably couldn't do it myself.

Right now I'm sitting at the kitchen counter at the Cullen's house eating a bowl of Cheerios. Alice Jasper and I have this thing going where we each get to ask each other one question everyday. Today, Alice asked me what the most vivid dream I've had was about. I told her that it was the one where I was getting chased by Oompa Loompas after I stole a chocolate bar from Willy Wonka's factory. It was terrifying. She just laughed softly and Jasper looked at me with humor in his eyes.

It was my turn to ask them a question so I asked, "What's a secret talent that you have acquired over your years as a vampire?"

"That's a good one... hm... I think mine would be pottery, I can make a pretty good vase you know." Alice says with a small wink then looks over to Jasper

"I don't know what mine would be. Other then mastering my empathy skills, I'd say it might have to be whistling." Jasper says then begins to whistle a small tune. Alice and I just giggle.

Time Skip

School with crutches is a pain in the booty. My armpits hurt and I'm already tired of using these things. Luckily though, between classes Jasper and Alice carry my backpack and help me around. When lunch came I decided to sit with Hallie. I decided that I wasn't hungry enough for a meal so I just eat an apple instead.

"I haven't been seeing you as much lately, those dreamy eyed cullens are hogging you." Hallie said between mouthfuls of green beans. "Jealous by the way." She adds.

"Yea, I know, I've been kind of busy but we should hang out soon." I respond

"You should come to my house tonight. It's Friday after all. Oh and by the way, I saw Abby come back with your car this morning."

I was relieved to hear that my car was back. I really want to go off on Abby right now but I'll have to refrain until I get home. "Yea, I can probably come over for a while tonight, I'll just have to double check. And thanks for telling me."

After lunch is done I go to my next class with Jasper and Alice. I decide to tell them about me going to Hallie's house just to give them a heads up. "I think I'm going to hang out at Hallie's house for a while tonight. Will you be able to pick me up? If not than I can probably just sleep at her house."

"Not a problem, we can pick you up." Jasper responds.

We continue through the school day. Nothing really exciting happened other than what of the jocks getting pantsed in my math class.

After school Hallie drove me to my house to change before we went over to hers. As I walked in I saw Abby making out with a random guy on the couch. The guy had really vulgar tattoos running down his arms. His skin was pasty white and he had jet black hair. He looked kind of scary honestly. But at the moment, I didn't care, all I know is that I'm pissed at Abby. I'm not a person that gets angry very easily. But ever since I've gotten here I haven't gotten a single sliver of respect from Abby.

"Well well look whose finally home with MY car" I say loudly interrupted their little make out sesh.

"I told you I was taking it Posie, chill"

"Um no you left me a note after you had taken it, you did not ask my permission. Never do it again."

"Or what?" She retorts

We bicker back and forth for a while before Hallie comes in a outs a stop to it.

"Come on Posie, she ain't worth it. Let's just go, you can borrow some of my clothes if you want."

With that Hallie and I walk out of the door and drive off with me in a grumpy mood.

Hey guys. I'm sorry this chapter is kinda short and bad but hopefully the next one will be more interesting. I'm so excited A Court of Silver Flames came in the mail today (whoop whoop). If you haven't read ACOTAR yet you should it's a great series.

QOTD- what is one thing that you talk about a lot and you know it annoys the people around you but you just can't stop.

For me, it's my complaints about volleyball. I know people have heard enough but there's always something knew happening with it.

Also I didn't proof read this chapter very well so if you see a mistake plz tell me

See ya later

-Z