Part 2: Ben Azelart and...

[Note: Sorry guys for being inactive on this book. I will try to do my best to update more constantly. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter. By the way, I have noticed that a lot of you don't know who Ethan Wacker and Ben Azelart are. I will leave you some photos here.
Ben Azelart (also the guy on the cover of this chapter)

Ethan Wacker (protagonist of the book)

Enjoy!
R ]

He led me to his bedroom. The bed was still made. A lot of pillows covered it. And again, even here, the room had a beautiful view on the sea.
I noticed that it was really dark outside and the moon was up in the sky. I had to hurry things up, otherwise I would have gone back home too late, with the risk that my parents could find out.

"How do you wanna...?" I mumbled.

Ben scraped his head and told me he had no idea.

"Would you bottom?" I asked him.

"I don't know... I have never tried it before..."

"Don't worry. I will teach you!"

I wasn't an expert, but I didn't want to bottom at all. I just wanted to top, and I would have shown him how to let me penetrate his ass.
When I fucked Carson, he was already very well loosened, but Ben wasn't at all. I had watched some videos on how to top, and I would have done exactly what I had seen.
We got undressed.

Ben made out with me while his hands explored my upper body. I felt as his fingers ran on the edges of every single muscle of my skin. I didn't know where to put mine, so I eventually hugged his waist and let him take the lead.
I loved his body. He was skinnier than me and that turned me on. He remembered me of Carson. As we were kissing our eyes met. His were of a deep green.

"You are handsome!" I exclaimed.

Ben smirked at me and just pushed me on the ground.
I went down on my knees, unaware of what I was going to do.

"I have never..." I mumbled.

He didn't care apparently, because he jerked himself off, occasionally slamming his dick on my face and then he told me to open my mouth.