Monster In Me

"How do I look?" Rosé nervously rotated on her foot, facing her girls.

"Spectacular." Jisoo raised her thumbs up.

"Golden." Jennie affirmed too.

"Lili?"

The brown eyed beauty wasn't paying attention since they landed in LA; constantly stuck on her phone to make obvious she was not vigorous to be a part of their conversations.

"Wh-- Yeah." she nodded, avoiding any direct answer.

"Can you, please, give me an opinion?" Rosé insisted; acted all the time as she was not noticing her best friend's attitude but actually payed closely attention.

"You look hot in everything, satisfied now?"

"No. See, I know you are not Jimin's biggest fan but at least try to play pretend it's nice to see him."

"Wait, why should I pretend I like him when I don't?" Lisa frowned her eyebrows; faking confusion.

"Because of me, he makes me happy, so be at least fond of the person who loves me."

"So I have to be fond of myself, or you are speaking for your Justin Bieber again?" the brunette pondered; obviously trying to drag Rosé to the edge.

Jennie laughed loudly but quickly covered her mouth.

"Stop calling him Justin Bieber, it's not fun." the older girl rolled her eyes at this childish attitude.

"Anyway I don't get why he is coming here, go make out in his apartment."

"Lisa, we already agreed to go out tonight so we can leave Rosé and Jimin alone. They haven't seen each other since forever." Jisoo considering made it clear.

"Thanks, Jisoo." Rosé sighed; but Lisa didn't give up.

"I just asked why it has to be in here?" Lisa exclaimed in her defense. "I'm tired and kinda not in the mood for "going out"." her brown eyes rolled back in annoyance.

"You know what, stay there if you want then." Rosé didn't argue anymore; she needed to save some positive vibes for Jimin.

"Agreeable enough, I will be in my room." the brunette walked to the door. "And Rosie, don't be too loud, okay?" she smiled challenging.

"For your information, Lalisa, I'm quiet during sex." Rosé was nearly fuming; why was that attitude.

"Is he really that bad, he can't make you scream?" Lisa mocked; observing the tiny dress the blonde was wearing.

Jennie gave up into shrieking again.

"Jen!" Rosé called her name; disappointed by the lack of support.

"What? This was a good one." Jennie reciprocated; still laughing.

While Rosé went to send out Jennie and Jisoo, Lisa found the perfect occasion to start ruining things for the date.

Quietly sneaking into the kitchen; her eyes immediately sticked to the bottle of red wine so she just snatched it from the counter. Went back to her room as nothing happened.

"Lisa!" she heard Rosé's voice from outside.

"What?" yelling back.

The door half-opened.

"Do you want some lasagna? I made little too much for me and Jimin." the blonde asked.

Lisa was relieved that she was not caught for the missing wine.