𝓗𝓸𝓸𝓭 1🤎✨

"Bitch come on let's go to the club and you can meet my new boyfriend"my best friend Katey said over FaceTime

"But I'm tired"I said laying in my bed watching YouTube on my Tv.

"Please and you don't have to be there that long just meet him and then you can go home please"I looked at her and she was making puppy eyes.

"Fine"I said getting up. I went my bathroom to get started on my makeup.

"Ok I'm done I'm finna change I'll call u back"I told her finishing my setting powder.

"Ok I'm in my car on the way so when u done just come out"she said.

"Aii"I hung up and put on my clothes.

Make up^not the hair

Out fit with the hair^

I walked outside and saw Katey was recording so I turned around and shook some ass but just a little.

(Peep the cage)

(Peep the cage)

I laughed and got in the car. We drove to the club and when we got there I saw it was a grand opening for it. We got out the car and walked to the entrance. Katey dragged me threw the club. We finally stopped when I saw this group of people chilling by one of many bars.

"Hey guys"Katey said with her friendly ass.

"Hey I'm Anima"a brown skin girl came up to my with a curly wet lace front.

"Wassup I'm Ladove but you can call me Dove"I said giving her a head nod.

"I'm Marc Katey's boyfriend"A tall light skin ish man with grills and face tats said.

"Hi nice to meet you"I said

I looked to my left and saw a fine brown skin with dark brown eyes. He had pearly white teeth and a nose ring. I looked at my phone then back up seeing Lauren.

"I'll be back"I whispered in her ear.

"Where you going you haven't meet the whole group yet." She said out loud making the group stare at me.

"I gotta handle sum. U still got my gun in yo car"I whispered the second part.

"You serious?"she asked me looking kinda upset.

"Look she's here and ion got time to be arguing and shit just tell me if it's there so I can end it"

"She who Lauren?"

"How y'all know Lauren"Marc said.

"She's bad people for u to be around ma"the fine guy said.

"I know that so again Katey do you have other gun in your car"I said starting to get frustrated with her because Lauren saw me and she started walking over. A little back story umm...I'm bi and me and Lauren dated. I broke up with her because she cheated on me after he I never dated anyone.

"Yea it's in the glove department"she said as soon as she said the they were almost to us so I ran to the car and opened the door I opened the door and moved stuff in the glove department looking for the gun. Until I felt something behind my head.

"Drop the gun get out the car"I heard Lauren say.

"Fuck"I said slowly getting out with my hands up turning facing her.

"So you was gon kill me"she said grabbing my neck pulling me to her. I didn't say anything.

"So you don't hear me"she said gripping my neck tighter.

"Lauren let me go"

"Why huh do u can kill me"

"Aye let her go"

"Ouu just the person I came to see"Lauren pulled me in front of her still holding my neck and put her gun on the side of my head on my temple.

"Aye it's just you and these two fat ass guys"he said referring to her body guards.

"It's 5 of us against 3 and u not finna not only kill her but ruin my club so give me her and get outta here we'll continue this another time"the guy said holding his gun up. At this point I was crying cause I never been held at gun point before and ion know these people they could just leave me here any minute. And Lauren is crazy she will literally not give a fuck.

"Fine but I want something in return"Lauren said. The guy looked at his body guard I didn't get his name but the guy gave him his gun and motioned for me to run to him when she lets me go. I nodded and just waited.

"What do you want"

"10,000"

"Deal just give me the girl."Lauren let me go and I ran into his arms. He picked me up and ran into the club. Shots went off and everyone was running. I felt safe in his arms.