𝓗𝓸𝓸𝓭10🤎✨

"momma me hungry"Khalia said shaking me

"ok mamas"i said getting up.

"whew baby we gotta was your hair" i said messing with her caked up hair with gel. i looked next to me and saw Keontae wasn't there anymore.

"wheres dada baby" i said getting out the bed picking her up.

"dada down stairs" i walked to Keons room and saw he was on ft with somebody.

"hey bubs"

"hey momma"

"who you on the phone with"

"my best friend Ty"

"oh hi ty"

"hi ms.salazar" i heard him say. we aren't married but i like the name.

"momma can ty come over later to play basket ball?"

"where does he live?"

"three houses down"

"oh he lives in the neighbourhood?"

"yea"

"as long as his mom knows i'm fine with it"

"mom can u shoot a basket nobody at school believes you can play."he said throwing me a ball. i caught it with the hand i wasn't holding Khalia with. i threw it in the hoop walking out of his room and heard the swoosh letting me know i made it. i heard the boys screaming about how i made it. i heard talking downstairs. i went down with Lia still in my arms. i got down there and saw Booka, Damien, and Keontae talking.

"well look who's awake" Damien said seeing me on the last step.

"friend it is 3 in the afternoon how are you just now waking up" Booka asked.

"i was tired man"i said putting Lia down.

"momma still hungry" Lia said rubbing her stomach.

"ik mamas i'm about to make you something. why didn't you feed her i thought you were gone but if i knew you were here i would just told her to ask u and went back to sleep" i told Lia then Keontae getting some mini pancakes out of the freezer.

"i was out and when i came back she didn't say anything" he said dryly.

"what's wrong with you"

"nothing" he said again. i was about to go in the fridge until Booka moved in front of me closing it.

"may i ask why u did that"

"cause umm... i umm... i wanted to make food for Lia"

"i can do it"i said reaching for the door to get my hand smacked down.

"booka i'm not fucking playing wit chu move"

"i can't do that"

"booka ima give you 5 seconds 1.....2....3..." he mouth "i'm sorry" to Keontae and moved. i opened the fridge to se the top row filled with double cups.