☕︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2 ☕︎

╔════════════════╗┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |╚════════════════╝SONG: ʀɪsᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ 𝟼𝙼♫CREATOR: ʟɪᴀɴᴀ ғʟᴏʀᴇs™®0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

╔════════════════╗
┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |
╚════════════════╝
SONG: ʀɪsᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ 𝟼𝙼♫
CREATOR: ʟɪᴀɴᴀ ғʟᴏʀᴇs™®
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-YOUR TEXT HERE-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Snow poor down on the two girls as they stood there confused as to what had just occurred. September took a step back and rubbed her head, taking noticed her hands were slightly smaller than before. She stopped and stared at (Y/n) her once 5'8 height now down to 5'5 and her once teen features were ones of when they were in middle school.

"(Y/n)... I think we're younger..." September whimpered out as the rose gold haired teen turned from where the telephone booth was to her friend. Her eyes widened even more as she noticed what her friend said was true. September looked younger as her clothes were slightly bigger on her, same was said for (Y/n) as her skirt once down to her knees now down to her feet. Her shirt was huge on her and her shoes didn't fit either.

Looking over to September the same was said for her as well "how... How did this happen?..." (Y/n) asked as September shrugged. "Must've been that button I pressed... But what I wanna know is how we get back..." September added as (Y/n) nodded her head. It was cold and it only seemed to get stronger "we should find a place to rest... It's getting colder the longer we stand here and do nothing..." (Y/n) said as September nodded "then let's find a cave or something" she said.

(Y/n) nodded as the two started walking, close together as a way to get warmer. Walking around they found no place to stay as it'll either be to cold or not enough cover for the day. At this point it was going nowhere, what were they going to do? Freeze to death? Not a good way to go out. The two kept searching until they noticed a figure walking in the distance. September and (Y/n) shared a looked and started running to the figure yelling out to them to stop.

The figure stopped and as they got closer the girls noticed it was a young boy who seemed to be 14. He had red burgundy hair and red eyes, a scar on his forehead and was wearing a green and black checkered haori. The boy stared at them in shock and walked over to them in a hurry, taking noticed they were shivering and on the verge of a cold. "Are you two alright?!" He asked looking over them for any wounds as the girls stared at him in shock.

"What did he say...?" (Y/n) asked her friend next to her. "I don't fully know but I do know it's old time japanese" September said as (Y/n) nodded and let the boy look over her and September for any injury. "Uh... Don't...knaw where...we are! Sorry... Not fleunt in Japanese...." September said as she messed up a few words. The boy looked at her then nodded, getting what she was trying to say. "That's ok... My name is Kamado tanjiro! You need help?" He asked as September looked at him and nodded, understanding what he was trying to say.