☕︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3 ☕︎

╔════════════════╗┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |╚════════════════╝SONG: sᴜɴғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ 𝟼𝙼♫CREATOR: ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟᴇ ʟᴇɪɢʜ™®0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

╔════════════════╗
┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |
╚════════════════╝
SONG: sᴜɴғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ 𝟼𝙼♫
CREATOR: ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟᴇ ʟᴇɪɢʜ™®
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

THIRD P.O.V

It had been around three days that the girls had started resting at the Kamado household. All the children were so nice and loving, tanjiro and Nezuko we're sweet and did everything they could to make the two girls feel at home. But there was a problem...

Although this family was sweet and loving, September and (Y/n) knew they couldn't stay long. It was only a matter of time before they had to leave and find that telephone booth. In order to get home. Sitting down on the porch outside of the small Japanese house, (Y/n) stared out into the snow. Trees and bushes were covered in the cold whiteness, making it look quite beautiful. Sense realizing they were in the past and staying with a soon to be remembered and loved family in the history books. (Y/n) had tried to find anything to do in order to get home. Not many people, if any at all, knew about demons but they also never knew about witches. And no, not the old and ugly kind from fairytale's, but the kind that went into hiding during the 1600's. Where witches were outcast and seen as evil. Witches who were only seen worshipping the devil and all his unholiest. (Y/n) had a feeling that was most definitely the same during these times. However she was unsure how Japanese people felt about her kind.

Getting off track in her mind, (Y/n) snapped out of her daze and kept figuring out ways to get back home safely. Sadly she couldn't think of one where they could get hurt. During the 1900's in Japan, although it wasn't as bad as Americans, woman still weren't seen as worthy as men were. It irritates her knowing people now might treat her just as bad as before. Wether it's cause she's a teen with such a body or something else. She knew September was going to be seen as a prize or outsiders of sorts more than what she was in their timeline. It pissed (Y/n) off that people back then wouldn't give a dime or a peace of their time to her all because of her skin color. September had told (Y/n) about the hardships of being a young dark skinned girl when she was a kid. How it felt and everything, of course (Y/n) knew she would never fully understand her best friends struggles as she knew she had it easy all because was she paler.

So how were they going to get people to help (other than the Kamado's-) to help find their way around? (Y/n) was taken out of her thoughts as she felt someone sit next to her. Turning her head to her right, she saw it was nezuko. Giving the girl a sweet but slightly sad smile she looked down at her lap. Realizing she had been clutching her kimono given to her a little to hard. "Are you alright?" Nezuko asked softly, knowing the girl next to her didn't understand her. (Y/n) looked up confused but soon got the hint when nezuko pointed to her hands. (Y/n) let out a sigh as she looked up at the snowy veiw. "Sorry... I'm ok...." (Y/n) said lightly as nezuko smiled softly. She slowly began to rest her head on the pink haired girls shoulder. (Y/n) eyes widened as she turned her to nezuko and stared for a few seconds. All of her past anger soon washed away and now all there was confusion. (Y/n) smiled lightly as she let nezuko rest there. Over the past three days (y/n) wasn't able to help the kind family as giving her leg was still healing. Another thing that lightly pissed her off was that she wasn't able to help as much as she wanted.