17 ~ Sultan wants to do it himself

600 votes quick. I have already wrote half of next chapter.

Gulaab POV

I made up my mind with whatever happened. Or you can say I went another way. I didn't know how and why I started liking him. He wasn't definitely the one I should start liking and think of. I felt as if my brain behave as if I have no control over myself whenever he comes close to me.

"Begum, Your Hammam is ready!"

Nagma said catching my attention.

I looked at her and nodded. I walked along with her to the Hammam and entered. My mind and heart were fighting their own war unknowingly. I didn't know why I was reminding him again and again. It was like my heart and brain both stuck up at him.

I climbed the stairs of the Hammam wrapping myself from my breasts to knee with a soft cotton cloth. I stepped into the water and the calmness and warmness of it soothed me to the core. I sat peacefully and once again lost myself in his dreams. I almost lost control over myself. I knew I had to stop thinking about him but I couldn't. It was like each breath I take reminds me of him even more.

He was my enemy and the best enemy I ever got. He was so manly and genuine. Even I tried to do so many things with his dreams, he still tried to take care of me and protect me from odds.

I shivered as Nagma suddenly applied turmeric paste on my arm. It was cold.

"It's cold, Nagma." I laughed.

"Begum, It has essential oils and turmeric. That's why maybe." She said.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed it a lot.

She applied that paste on both my arms, back, neck and was about to apply it on my legs.

Suddenly, I started feeling some irritation in my arms. And the irritation reached its peak in no time. I felt unbearable pain on my skin and started crying.

"Nagma" I cried!

I started throwing my hands and tried to clean the paste as it was burning my skin.

Nagma ran from there and I almost went out of control. I felt pain, irritation and I didn't know what was happening.

I didn't know what to do. My tears didn't stop. My palm was completely burned and in no time I saw the sultan standing in front of me.

I didn't have any control over my body. I was lost in no time. He stepped into the water and hugged me.

"Get me some coconut oil and milk. Quick!" He ordered in his rough tone and looked at me.

"Hey, Hey calm down," He said and I broke down.

He touched my arms and started removing the paste and cleaned me. I could see the beads of tension on his forehead. He didn't think of himself. He hugged me tightly and patted my head worryingly.

He cleaned me very well but I still couldn't stop crying as the irritation was there.

He kept hugging me tightly and I could feel the tensions in the air. Suddenly, he ordered something that shook me to the core.

"Privacy"

I didn't know what was happening. Everything was so confusing and I was just able to look at him blankly. His eyes were tensed and somehow I could feel as if he was aware of whatever happened to me.

He took me into his arms and I slightly got aware of my condition. I was just wrapped in thin cotton material. I hide in his embrace as I felt timid.

"Begum... I am sorry. This all happened because of me." I could feel how worried he got.