chapter 30

Helen's pov continued

Everyone greeted Roger and smiled at me but I know those were fake smiles men were staring at me and women were checking out Roger which I didn't mind whenever I would feel someone staring at me Roger would pull me closer to him the whole party was boring because I was standing there with him with his arms around my waist all the time my legs were paining so I asked Roger if I could sit he glared at me but I didn't bother my feet hurts past three hours all I did was stand and walk around in those heels so I ignored him and sat on a nearby couch I removed my sandals and massaged my feet as I was doin that someone tapped my shoulder " hi " he said " hmm hi " I replied " I have seen you somewhere" he said " hmm actually I'm with Roger " I replied " oh no not now I mean I saw you with someone else hmm  Charlie right Charlie Davidson yes you are his little one correct Helen I guess my name is Evan Knight" he said "hi Evan" I replied "oh forget with the formalities I'm a good friend of Charles so you are here for the meeting " he asked "not actually " I replied " so how Charles I heard he was shot is he okay now girl you have got sharp eyes, beautiful face and an amazing body " he said " she has an amazing boyfriend also" Roger said Evan looked at him " you are her boyfriend" he said "yes I am do you have any issues with it " Roger spoke " hmm I don't but Charles will if he finds out " Evan replied and left " I leave you alone for a minute and you start talking to people you have just invited punishment kitten " Roger said and dragged me out of the party he shoved me in the car as soon as it arrived the moment the car stopped he pulled me along with him I was stumbling as I couldn't match up to his long strides I was about to twist my ankle when I said  "hey  Mr long legs please slow down I can't walk on these heels" but there was no response his pace was faster and at last while he was dragging me up the stairs I twisted my ankle "ah fuck stop it you idiot can't you see it hurts" I shouted Roger stopped "right it does hurt fucking it hurts like a bitch " he carried me to his room and threw me on his bed "what the hell is wrong with you"I shouted "I leave you alone for a minute and you act like a slut desperate for attention" he shouted "are you out of your mind get some brains in you moron" I shouted " you wanted attention right I will give it to you right now " he said and pulled me by my leg as he sat down on the bed and started kissing me he wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed himself on me soon he was on top of me his kisses were aggressive and full of anger he ripped off my dress and then took off his clothes he removed his gun and placed it in the night stand my dress was done so I was just in my red bra and panties he unhooked my bra and started attacking my chest by kissing and sucking them his hands were down to my core and he entered a finger in me after continuous sucking and pumping my core Roger didn't stop he pushed his second finger and apples pressure on my core with his thumb I could feel some pressure build up in me " don't you dare " he said and then he pulled down the only thing he had on him and that was his boxers his thing was so huge and it bouncing with his every step "please Roger " before I could finish he pushed himself in me in one go I was screaming like hell it was my first time and that's what I wanted to tell him but he ruined it " I'm so sorry baby I'm really sorry I can't change it now but I will be gentle baby please don't cry love I'm really sorry it will feel better baby   let me get you through this " he said and kissed my head " see I'm going slow" he said and I was screaming in pain once he was completely inside me he waited " let me know if it hurts ok baby" he said and I nodded the first fifteen minutes it did hurt but then the pain was bearable " I'm glad that I'm your first baby I'm so happy" Roger said "you should have told me that you are a virgin baby I would have been gentle" he said as he kissed my lips " you are so tight baby girl this hardly fits in "he said as he continued to go deeper in every thrust I arched my back and he grabbed my hips and his movements got rough this was too much for me to digest and I was so exhausted when he realised something warm inside me I fell asleep I could feel him pulling me on his naked chest and caressing my back.