chapter 4

Verenya's provoke:
Suddenly I heard my mother-in- law’s voice and I stopped at once there and hide myself behind the wooden door.

She said while raising her one of the eyebrows: -“I don’t know…. What’s going on in Abhirath's mind…. Whether he really likes her or he is just trying to use her like one of his weapons”.

One of the old maids (nervously)- “I saw them sleeping on the same bed and today didn’t you noticed how he lifted her up in his arm”.

Mother-in-law said (while exhaling the breath)- "I don’t know but according to how much I know him, I think he had married her because he wants to fulfill the eligibility criteria to get the throne".

Maid nodded.

I didn’t get what is eligibility test criteria to get the throne.

As I moved back suddenly one of the pot fall and mother asked –“Who’s there!!!”.

I flip my hands and threw the boomerang blades towards the pots on the other side.

Pots fall and both of them started looking towards there.
I hurriedly ran away from her room.

I reached my chamber and was trying to catch my breath I heard that someone was coming.

I went to the bathroom, removed clothes from myself and place them on the stool.  

Abhirath's provoke:
As we came to know that there is someone in my mother’s room.
At the spot I left the meeting and ran away towards her chamber.

I enter her chamber and look here and there in a hurry to find the culprit and what was his motive to hide himself here.

I didn’t able to find anyone and hugged my mother.

I asked with concern – “How are you, are you fine!!!
Does anything happens?
Did you saw the culprit?”.

Mother's Provokes:
“No, I didn’t saw him and don't get overhyped, I am absolutely fine”-she said while caressing her hand on my cheeks.

I grabbed her hand and gently kissed on her hand.

As I was going back, I saw the boomerang blade and my memories of Bundi fort with Princess fight start coming out.

I bend my knee and picked it up 
As I was moving towards my chamber, my heart was getting heavy and anger was filling me up.

I fisted in anger.

But I didn’t understand why Princess Verenya trying to kill my mother. Does she want to take the revenge and she put all her moral behavior out of the box?

I entered my chamber and saw my outfit lying on the stool.
My thought: - 
So, this is the outfit she was wearing to do such kind of act. 

I called her “Verenya… Verenya where are you. Come in front of me” I ordered.

Verenya's provoke:
As I was sitting in a rose water pool and heard him yelling.
I gasped and placed my hand on my heart.

My heart beat is racing.
I wasn’t being able to get a confidence to face him if he get to know that I was the one who was there in his mother’s chamber.

I joined my hand and prayed to God to save me.

Abhirath's provoke:
She was disregarding me, I felt anger rushing into my nerve.
I walked towards the bathroom I saw her sitting in the pool and held her arms and pulled her out of the pool.

As I was dragging her out of the bathroom. she started yelling: -“what are you doing, I said-leave me …. Can’t you hear".

But I didn’t give any heed to her words and completely ignored it.

Verenya's provoke:
As he was dragging me out, I got slipped and my knee collided with the sharp corner of the stool.

I hissed in pain and yelled – “what are you doing, I said leave me…. Can’t you hear”.

Abhirath pushed me on ground and yelled- “You are crossing your limit Princess Verenya”.

I looked towards my clothes, water was dripping down on the ground and making my bath clothes more revealing. I crossed my arm over my shoulder and belly in shame.

Abhirath held my chin harshly. His grip was getting harder and harder.

I tried to remove his hand from my face but every attempt was going in vain. My tear rolled down the cheek in pain.

Abhirath held my hairs in the hand and yelled: - "tell me... are you the one who is in my mother’s chamber and tried to attack her through these blades, aren't these the same blade which you used on me in Bundi Mahal ".

-----------

Hey guys,
Are you really enjoying it.

Don't forget to vote and comment below.

Lots of love from myside.

Follow me on insta - _wondergo_