Forever love-6

Durk forever love forever love forever love forever love
Me and him 

                                           India royale
                                          Chicago, ILL
                                          POV:

"So what he do?" My bestie Brianna asked "he go let this bitch he call bae sit all around with my kids like no I don't even know her how I know if my kids safe?" I said getting emotional because I was more not ready to give him up yet he'll we was...

"So what he do?" My bestie Brianna asked "he go let this bitch he call bae sit all around with my kids like no I don't even know her how I know if my kids safe?" I said getting emotional because I was more not ready to give him up yet he'll we was married who just drops feelings.

I don't even mean to disrespect that girl I'm just angry at myself for letting him go and mad at him for letting me let him go"so what you go do?" She asked "a choice me or her"

"And what do you think he will say?" I looked at her stupid "me tf he's only known her for like a week he got me fucked up" he better choose right because me and him is forever "okay bitch we all know me and Derrick we the shit and every bitch know this" she repeated something I always told Derrick and I chuckled remembering our memories.

I was about to say something when my phone began ringing so I answered it.

"Yes Derrick" I said answering.

"Come by my place now" he said and hung up"who dat?" Brianna asked "just durk" I said "I gotta go watch them?"she nodded and I got up walking out the room and out the door.

I got in my car driving to his house and when I did I got out walking to his door and knocked on it and he answered looking fine asf but angry.

He grabbed my arm pulling me inside and closing the door"I think you were right" he said then slammed his lips on mine kissing me so rough that I couldn't take a breath.

He pulled away placing his lips on my neck leaving hella hickeys but I ain't gaf he then picked me up walking me upstairs and in his room sitting me on the bed.

He laid me down ripping off my shirt and pulling down my jeans and my panties he then stopped pulling off his shirt and down his pants "ready?" He asked me something he always did before sex"ready"

I said and he pulled down his boxers putting his tip to my entrance and pushing himself in "~ahhh~fuck" I moaned as he began giving me slow strokes.

"Faster" I said and he began picking up his pace giving me fast and hard strokes letting us hear our skin clap hard against each other"fuck~" I yelled feeling the pain and pleasure I hadn't felt in almost a year"

I could feel my high reaching and I came he flipped me over now giving me back shots and I could feel his dick twitch and I wanted to take control so I flipped us over again now on top he smiled at my action.

"I missed you" he said and I smiled now bouncing up and down "I know" I said hoping off and letting him cum in my mouth"now choose her or me" I said with a load full of his cum in my mouth