Forever love-12

Durk forever love forever love forever love forever love
Me and  u

                                        Nyla ranae robin
                                           Chicago, ILL
                                           POV:

I woke up feeling great I smelled breakfast and I was smiling till I remembered last night and seen I was on the couch I stood up walking and when I reached the kitchen durk was naked cooking breakfast

I wondered why till I remembered last night and what we did and I smiled but then frowned about everything being complicated I just lost my virginity which is a good thing but I'm not sure durk know what he want.

"Ok I'm done" I heard durk yell and I looked up and he was still naked "nigga put on some damn clothes" I said and he looked at me and I did have on his shirt so he just put on his jeans and we sat.

Eating and with no words"look folk I know shit just happened in yo life and I'm tryna be there for you but not just as yo friend"

"Whatchu sayin?" And he turned his head"I'm asking you ta give me another chance and be my girl foreal this time" I started getting serious after what I had to tell him.

"No" I said and he looked at me confused "why not?" He said"because I think it was India" I said because it was true she the only bitch I could think about that would do this"what?"

"I think she killed my mama and I can't be in a relationship with you if she did and you not go let me kill her because of y'all children"I said standing cause I needed clothes on instead of his shirt.

"Why would you think it was her?" I looked at him stupid "because I stole her nigga and beat her ass and I woulda became a step mom but now she took somebody away from me and imma kill her ass"I said and walked upstairs.

Durk Derrick banks
POV:
After what Nyla told me I headed straight to India's cause if she was right I don't know what I would do so I got out the car banging on her door and a nigga answered with only draws on.

"Where India ass at?"I asked and he start smiling "she don't want no visitors" he said and i rolled my eyes at this dumbass"nigga get the fuck out my way" I said and shoved his ass walking in"India" I yelled.

I see her walking down with a robe on."Durk what the fuck you doin" she said but I was pissed cause if she did this idek "did you kill Nyla mama?" I asked straight up.

"What durk" she asked all confused "Nyla house a car hit her mama car and left was that you?" Tears began piling in her eyes"durk it was an accident I thought it was her I was just tryna hurt her" I was shocked beyond shocked because I still love India and I knew Nyla wasn't go stop till she was dead.

"Take the kids and leave Chicago" I said heading back to the door.