castaways smut

word count: 1310

where am i?

all thoughts were blurry to a slowly awakening penguin. his body was stiff and it was hard to find a hold into the loose ground he was resting on. something was bright shining above him, and the heat was practically stewing the penguin. his mind swirled but he started to recollect the events that had happened to him prior to his haze.

"PABLO?!" a voice shrilled in the distance. it was enough to snap pablo out of his trance once and for all.

"PABLO IS THAT YOU?!" the voice was urgent, pablo could hear the pain it exuded thought every syllable. he didn't have enough strength to yell back, but he did his best to sit up.

sand. he was sitting in sand. it covers every inch of his back and it was piping hot because of the sun. he could hear the figure in the distance running towards him.

"pablo, pablo are you ok?" it was austin. he flung himself down to kneel next to the waking pablo and wrapped him up in his strong arms. "pablo it's me!"

now pablo could finally speak, he was very conscious now. austin's touch often woke up his body. "austin! w-where are we?" pablo was confused, but he has realized now they were on a beach.

"some island" austin's voice broke, but he was strong and his quivers didn't make pablo doubt his ability to take care of him. "we're castaways, pablo"

"castaways.." now he remembered the disastrous events that had occurred in the last few hours of the night into morning.

"the boat crashed.. pablo. i-i tried to save evryone by floating us on wood but, there was only room for one." austin held pablo in a tight hug "we should probably get out of the sun"

"if there was only room for one.. how did we both get here safe?" pablo asked gazing up at austin with his innocent eyes. austin was now carrying pablo over into the island foliage and into some much needed shade.

"i got you up on the wood, pablo, you were unconscious and the others were fighting for your place." his voice was smaller now but he had settled on a spot for him and pablo on an open area of the jungle forest that had a tall flat rock they could lay upon. "i let everyone die for you pablo."

the two were now fully aware of their situation and attuned to their senses. austin and pablo sat atop the cool rock. austin pulled the penguin up into his lap, he craved the security of his heat resign against his to comfort him from the possibly of him being a murderer.

"it's ok austin, you know they never approved of our love anyways.." pablo said trying to comfort his lover "letting them drown in the shipwreck was probably for the best"

"i only did it for us" his voice was lowering to whisper into pablos ear "you don't hate me, do you?"

pablo drove his hips far into austin keeping a coy demeanor trying not to seem like a tease, but the fact that austin would go so far to protect him that he would let some of their lifelong friends drown, was really turning him on. "i love you austin, you know that.." he whined his voice a bit, he knew austin liked to hear him whimper.

"i love you too pablo.. uh" austin let out a deep groan "w-why are you driving your hips into me like that pablo? w-where in the middle of a jungle we can't do this now" but austin wanted to do everything right now, finally they were alone just the two of them, and they didn't have their pesky only friends to shame them for anything. they could do whatever they wanted wherever they wanted. the rock was perfect, it was cool and light dappled down on the cleaning in the most romantic way.

the force of pablos heat grinding on austin was enough to harden him, pablo could feel his bulge grow with every roll of his hips. it was the only time pablo got to be dominant over austin.

austin slowly wrapped his hands around the hips of pablo, squishing his soft skin with his calloused hands. he carefully lifted up his lover and flipped him over. he had pablo pinned down against the rock, he was amused at the lustful gaze pablo was giving him. he had never seen his penguin so turned on.

austin started to peck at pablos neck, kissing every sweet spot he could find to feel pablo moan and squirm underneath him. the rush of power he could get from doing anything he wanted to his sweet sweet pablo, he would submit to his finger tips.

austin slowly coerced his leg in between pablos heat. his hands still on his hips he lowered pablo directly on his thigh. he placed pressure on pablo, and pushed his thigh up to get pablo to moan.

to austin pablo was a tease, just having him around would drive austin crazy. they were perfect for each other, austin had known this for a while. their friends never approved of them together. they all thought that austin was going to take away pablos innocence, they were right of course, but it drove austin mad that they were interfering with his plans. to him pablo was perfect, and he wanted to taint him.

now austin was going to fuck pablo on the island where he had planned for the ship to crash. the island surrounded by the water where the bodies of his friends are decomposing. it felt great, and after they got back home austin would fuck him in the backyard. have him spread out and dirty as a slap in the face to their friends.

austin started to stroke up and down pablos soaked heat, the sound of his juices and his folds was intoxicating. austin pumped pablos small omega dick in and out of his large hands. he needed pablo to moan for him.

"ngg~ a-austin gah~" words slurred out of pablos mouth, austin's touch was controlling his body.

"good, moan for me baby" austin commanded pumping harder and faster on his dick.

"austin i-i'm gonna c-c-c-c-cu-!" pablos fluids gushed out of his small dick like a water fountain.

"what a slut pablo, you came good for daddy" austin lowered himself on pablo, his face an inch away from the panting pablo. "now, my slut , you're gonna let daddy cum in your womb"

austin took out his rock hard xxl alpha dick and strolled himself.

"d-daddy pleasee fuck me now" pablo whined, and god was it hot to austin.

"whatever you want sugar tits" austin groaned as he slipped his dick into pablos slutty hole. pablo could feel every inch and every vein being intrusively thrusted into him.

in truth austin's dick was too big for pablo. sure he was fucking pablos womb, but he was also fucking his intestines and lungs. he was fucking all of pablo.

he started to pick up pace as pablo moaned out his name along with strings of praise for his dick work. austin on the other hand was groaning out and degrading pablo for submitting to him this easily.

thrust after thrust the sound of their two bodies colliding made slapping noises echo throughout the jungle. pablo could feel austin's dick twitch inside him and austin could feel pablo tighten. just a few more thrusts and they came at the same time.

the laid next to each other panting from their work out. austin cradled pablo into his arms.

"you did so good baby" austin whispered to him

"i love you daddy"

"i know you do"
you have to

"i know you do" you have to