Unexpected meeting

Taehyung's pov:-

When Hyung went out to the café, I quickly ran to my room and started doing my homework. After 2 hours I was finally done. I rushed back to the kitchen to eat my dinner.

And I almost choked on myself because I was eating too fast. I can't do anything about it. I am too much excited to go out on my own.

After eating and finishing off my homework, I put on one of the oversized yet comfy clothes of mine and jumped out of the window of my room, which is on the first floor.

Yes, I usually jump off the window because I can't go through the door. I am afraid that I might lose the keys and talking about 'how?' I use my moon omega powers. I can control tree branches so I use them to land safely without getting hurt.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and put them on my back and ran towards the forest. Last time I had found a beautiful waterfall in the middle of the forest. So today I am going there. That place was beautiful.

After running for good 30 minutes I reached my destination. That place is beautiful. It makes me feel so good. I sat on a stone and to play I grew some flowers there. That place is already full of flowers but it's not bad if I grow some more right?

I was playing with flowers while sitting on the rock when I heard a voice. It was the sound of the footsteps. Like someone was coming there at full speed. If I wanted I could have run away because whosoever it was, it was fast, really, really fast.

And I can tell that he might be true blood. But then I smelled a scent. A sweet scent of cocoa and raspberry. Sweet and intoxicating. That's when I saw him, a big wolf. Eyes red as blood, sharp gaze, strong figure.

 'Mate'

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'Mate'

Jungkook's pov:-

'Mate' my wolf said. And oh I could never be this much happy in my life.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Secret Of The Omega (Taekook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें