To Be Clear

Reminder: This is a one-shot series all about Daddybats/Batdad! If that's not what your looking for, you're in the wrong place!

Lets talk requests:

- Unless this book is listed as complete when you find it, you are welcome to send me a private message or post a comment with a story idea, as specific or open-ended as you would like.

- This is a Daddybats book, and I will not be focused on ships, but if they do play a part in your story, I will only do relationships based in cannon. (No Traught, Birdflash, or BrotherxBrother)

- I will do some purely Batfam one-shots and some Young Justice one-shots, but if you request Teen Titans based stories, a show that I never really cared for, it will be altered to be less Teen Titan based, or if that is too difficult, I might not wright it at all.

- I really suggest that you suggest ideas. I will always give you credit, unless you wish to be anonymous, and if my story goes big, it could help put you on the map.

- I don't write anything too dark or anything about self-harm, suicide, depression, etc. These stories might be a way for some people to get away from all that and I don't want to ruin it for them.

- I will most definitely read all of your requests, and message you to clear anything and everything up. Don't be shy, I don't bite :)

Now that that is all cleared up, I think I might go ahead and start publishing. Also, feel free to comment and vote on your favorite stories so I know what you like.

My sister has an interesting sign off, so I think I'll go with:

 Thanks for reading I hope your day is filled with Pure Wonderment!