Holy Rejuvenation Batman

Anonymous: How about a one-shot where robin is with the yj team and the light uses a machine to de-age them by ten years each. robin goess first, and the light decide tat because he is the youngest, and is the batmans sidekick they will take him somewhere else. robin does super awesome stuffs and help th team escape without him and they gwt the batdad who saves the bird. they all keep their powers and memories too.

Very interesting, and I do love a good Young Justice one-shot where Robin does awesome things. Slight changes as always. BTW, here are the ages I'll use:

Robin: 13 and 3

Kid Flash: 15 and 5 (This is before his birthday)

Artemis: 15 and 5

Superboy: 16 and 6

Miss Martian: 16 and 6

Aqualad: 17 and 7

Enjoy :)

The team had one job: get in, grab the blueprints for the weapon, and get out. None of what happened was supposed to happen. They had arrived in the bioship and managed to sneak into the building unnoticed. They also found the room they were looking for. That was about as far as they got before everything went off the rails.

"Robin, are you nearly finished?" Aqualad stood next to the boy as he skillfully broke down every firewall. KF, SB, Miss M, and Artemis all stood by the door readying themselves for the trip out.

"Just one more... Got it! Hold up, this is a machine, but not a weapon. We needed to get the prints to know what it does, but according to Batman, we at least knew it was a weapon." 

"What do you mean Boy Wonder?" Everyone turned to see Lex Luthor standing in the doorway. Weapon in hand. "This is a very powerful weapon if used properly."

"What does it do?" Aqualad and the others had gotten into fighting stances while Robin finished downloading the files.

You guys are going to need to take care of him and any backup he's brought, probably his assistant, but I'm still kinda busy. Don't get hit by the weapon, Robin said through the mindlink as Lex continued.

"This beam has the ability to take ten years from any life. Which I believe makes it a weapon if used properly, like on teenagers for instance." He turned on the weapon as the team apart from Robin moved forwards to take him down.

The beam would fire through the room every now and then, whenever someone got too close too Lex, or as Robin predicted, the assistant who came in moments ago. 

"Seriously, it is some pretty ingenious technology, after a few test trials, we learned it does not effect the mind, or abilities, and somehow shrinks clothing as well, which might save you at least some embarrassment" The trigger happy lunatic said as the fight continued. The team was getting nowhere but didn't realize Lex was just moving them further from the preoccupied raven-haired boy. Just then zap Robin was hit.

"Robin!" Miss Martian shouted as the 13 year old fell unconscious to the floor. Letting her own guard down for just a moment gave Lex the chance to also shoot the Martian. Superboy was not happy with this, so he ran straight forwards, and couldn't change course in time as he too fell to the floor. With half the team down, the rest soon followed. The weaponized assistant made her way over to each of the unconscious teens and collected all of their weapons as they slowly transformed into younger children.

When Robin reopened his eyes, he was not feeling the aster. If they had each lost ten years then he was three again. He did not want to be three again. He was bound by a rope going around him ten times. Easy right? Wrong because someone removed all of his weapons, even the hidden ones, so he  wouldn't be out very soon. Even when he did get out, the boy wonder was also inside of a cage only big enough for a small three year old. Oof am I right.