49

Caseys POV

I wake up to strong arms around me... wait what?

I tiredly turn around to see who was behind me. Troy. Why the hell was he in my room?!

Didn't he get I was mad at- wait

I was in his room.

Why?

Did he carry me in here?

I turn around again and smack him, square in the chest. He pops his eyes open quickly in shock, i take that as the opportunity to get the hell out of his bed.

When i scramble out of his comfortable, hot- stop it Casey, your mad at him.

I clear my throat and fold my arms, trying to look tough but the look he gives me tells me i failed. Drastically.

"Why the hell am I in your room?

His eyebrows pinch together in confusion "what?

I sigh heavily and repeat my question.

"Uh, you came in here? He says it like a question, which makes me raise my eyebrow at him.

"Why would i come in here willingly when im mad at you?

He shrugs.

I throw my arms up in exasperation "well i got in here somehow!!!

"Well i was about to fall asleep when i heard the door open and you walked over to my bed and climbed in... though I'm pretty sure you were too tired to notice who's bed it was"he says it all in a rush and i get the feeling he's telling the truth but i dont tell him that.

"Then why didn't you put me in my room?

"You were sleeping i didn't want to wake you up! You were tired! He raises his voice, as if getting frustrated at me.

My temper spikes and i step closer to him and poke his bare chest with my finger angrily "Oi, you don't get to be mad at me! You marked me without my permission. Hell i should leave right now for the pain you caused me!

He growls possessively and the next thing i know i being pinned to the wall opposite us. I tug against his grip but no avail.

I look up, anger clesr in my eyes "Let me go!

He growls again and his eyes turn black with rage "THE PAIN I CAUSED YOU!!!!

I flinch at his tone but his eyes dont soften.

"YOU LEFT FOR A MONTH!!!! A MONTH!!! AND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LEFT WAS IN A LAZY HALF-WRITTEN NOTE! YOU DONT GET TO SAY THAT TO ME, THE PAIN YOU CAUSED ME NEARLY MADE ME CRAZY. IF YOU'D HAVE STAYED THERE ANY LONGER I WOULDVE GONE CRAZY!!!!! I YEARNED FOR YOUR TOUCH EVERY DAMN DAY BUT YOU WEREN'T HERE TO GIVE ME THAT! I WANTED TO LOSE MYSELF IN YOUR SCENT BUT YOUR SCENT WENT STALE SO I SPENT HALF MY TIME IN THE DAMN WARDROBE!!!! when he finished his chest was rising and falling rapidly whilst tears were dripping down my face like a waterfall.

"Im sorry" my voice breaks off at the end and then i let myself break, in his arms, glad that he held onto me because if he let go my knees would give way.

I cried about all those hard days at the other place when i couldnt hug Troy or get comfort from him when i failed. I cried for his pain and suffering. I cried until a knock at the door brought me out of it and i step away from Troy, my face red and eyes puffy.

I laugh nervously, not looking him in the eyes "you might need to change your shirt" i mumble and quickly go to clean up so i could answer the door.

When i open it im met with a furious Hannah and Molly who didnt even wait for the door to open a crack before they started screaming "HOW DARE Y- Casey?

I blink and raise an eyebrow "yes?

They blink simultaneously "why are you in Troy's room?

I give them a quick rundown of last night.

"And he didnt carry you out?! Hannah rages, smoke practically pumping out her ears.

I shrug and move past them "i need to go eat, dont yell at him please" i was too tired to properly tell them so they just nod stiffly and wait till i was around the corner before storming into Troys room to give him hell.

I roll my eyes and make my way to the cafeteria. As soon as i walk through the doors everyone went quiet and stared at me. My heart thumps out of my chest and i was surprised it didnt fill the room.

I quickly grab and sandwich and drink before thanking the lady but before i could high-tail it outta there a hand grabs my arm and turns me around.

Im met with Seamus, Matt and Theo (Troy's little brother if you forgot) persistent gazes. The turn to face towards the deathly quiet room 

Seamus steps forward as the Beta "You are all probably confused as to why Casey suddenly returned again, well, before we had no idea, but now Casey has explained to us why she did and its because she needed to control her powers"

Whispers broke out in the once echoey cafeteria "Why!? Someone yells distantly and the room fills with approval of the question

"Because of the war that is being brought to us by her father" before more whispers could break out again he continues "her father is sick in the head and was beating your luna after her mother sadly past-"

"And hes telling you this so you all can man the hell up and start respecting your Luna again" a heart stopping voice interrupts from the cafeteria doors and everyones attention is on Troy "I didn't believe we are a disrespectful pack, so you all can respect your rightful luna and know that she did this to protect us all. I know she isnt officially your luna but i hope she will be very soon".

"I want to make an announcement" Troy looks at me and dips his head "i will like to ask all the warriors to come to training every day to work extra and i will hand out a new schedule on your patrols, dont be late!

With that he walks out, leaving all of of us speechless in his wake. Seamus nods before spinning me around and all four or us walk out of there, but before that Matt turns and yell out "all women and children must go to training on Monday's, Wednesdays and Saturdays to train to defend themselves in the upcoming events that will take place in case our warriors wont be able to keep you safe, you will be taught by your Luna and myself whilst your Alpha and Beta will teach the warriors. If you have a baby needing to be tended to during these hours you are welcome to drop them off at the nursery where  a few members of staff will stay and look after them and tend to their needs. We will overcome this!

Everyone in the room stands up to cheer and then we walk out. Matt had obviously been mind-linked by Troy to teol everyone that. Now i needed to change and get ready to train the new learners. Lucky me.

What did Troy mean by 'i hope she will become the official Luna soon?

Guess ill have to find out later.

❤🖤❤🖤💙🖤💚🖤💚🖤💛🖤💜🖤💜

Im so sorry it took so long for me to update, i totally forgot and had a serious case of writes block. Ive written over 1000 words to make it up to you! :)

Also ill try writing more frequently so yall wont forget me :*(