o14. you cam trust me

"HERE," CORA HANDED Olivia a set of pajamas so she could sleep comfortably tonight. Liv gets lucky right now. The girl who made her question her whole sexuality had invited her over and she didn't know how to react to a situation like this.

"Thanks," Liv smiled softly and walked inside the bathroom. She started to overthink everything right now. What if Cora was just being nice and that's it? What if she liked her too? There were a lot of comments going through Olivia's mind at the moment.

When she walked out, Cora was sitting on her bed, reading a book. "They Both Die at the End'? I love that book," Olivia pointed out. Cora smiled, not taking her eyes off the pages. "I started it this morning. It's good,"

"You can sleep here with me if you want," Cora added quickly after that. "You don't have to sleep on the couch if you don't want to,"

"Uhm, sure. Yeah, thanks." Olivia said, laying next to Cora on the bed. She quickly texted Tate that she was gonna be home tomorrow morning.

Since last night's conversation, Cora couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Olivia liked girls, and she had a crush. Mostly, she couldn't stop wondering who the crush was.

"Hey, Liv," Cora said, closing her book? and resting her head on the palm of her head as she laid sideways, looking at her with a smile. "Yes, darling?" Liv answered giggling and turned to her. "Who is it this crush of yours? You know the one that's making you question everything and all that,"

"Oh..."

"It's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to,"

"No, no. I do, it's just that... I don't know-how," Olivia placed herself in the same position as Cora, but now both with a serious face.

Olivia had to be bold enough to do this. She couldn't believe that this was going to be how she told her. Should I do it? I'm insane. What if she doesn't like me back? It'll be so awkward. I don't wanna sleep on the couch.

"It's fine. You can trust me," Cora said, smiling at her after she noticed she was nervous. That's when she realized that Olivia's crush was probably her.

Liv was still hesitating. I'm just gonna do this and let it be over with.

Olivia quickly pressed her lips against Cora's and pulled away quickly. "Whoa," Cora sighed. How do I react to that? I mean I'm not complaining but I didn't see it coming.

"I'm sorry," Olivia stood up from the bed and was about to leave the room when Cora stood up after her and grabbed her hand. "Don't," she said and kissed her again.

Her phone started ringing. "Who the fuck..." Cora pulled away and searched for her phone. Olivia stood in the same position she was, processing what just happened.

"It's Sabrina. Should I answer?" Cora hesitated. "If you feel like it," Olivia answered bluntly.

bold; Sabrina
italics; Cora

'Sabrina, I'm a little busy right now. What do you want?'

'Why are you busy this late?'

'Why are you calling me this late?'

'I need my friend back'

'Woah, why are you crying? What happened?'

'Joshua just broke up with me'

'God, I'm sorry, Sabrina. But remember that because of him you were a terrible friend to Mandy and me. I'm busy right now but I'll call you tomorrow

'Ugh, fine. I just wanna fix things between us

'Did you call Mandy?'

'No, I'm calling her after you hang up'

'Don't. She's drunk.'

'Oh, nice. Well I'll text her and see if she answers tomorrow'

'Good night'

"I'm sorry, Liv," Cora apologized. "It's fine," Olivia smiled at her and went back to bed. "Maybe we can talk about this in the morning,"