Chapter 7

A/N: Errors here and there. I will edit when I have time. Happy Chaennie Day Everyone!

______________________________________

10 AM

Jennie is busy doing her surprise for Ella. She told Lisa to tour the little brunette in the city while she fixes her new room. She asks for Irene's help to contact the people she knows that can do the job immediately for her daughter's room before dark. She doesn't care if she'll spend a lot of money; she'll give everything and anything for the little girl.

"It looks like you're getting the hang of being a mother huh?" Irene ask her while they are drinking juice after putting some glow in the dark stickers on Ella's room "Well even though there's a lot of things happened for just a day, I love having her around."

"So you're ready to tell your fans about her?"

Am I?

"I don't know Hyun. Don't get me wrong okay, I know there's no doubt that she's my daughter and I won't deny her but I don't think the media will be easy on her."

"Well, you have a point. If they do find out, there's no way she'll enjoy her vacation here."

Jennie thinks for a while, she really wants to introduce her but she's thinking about her safety and privacy.

"I want her to enjoy her vacation and maybe before she goes back home to her mom, I will tell my fans." The brunette smiles from ear to ear when an idea pops into her mind "or better yet, I can introduce my daughter in my concert."

Irene sees the excitement on her friend's face and even on her tone "But what about Chaeyoung?"

"What about her?"

"She's the birth mother so I think you should ask her permission first." Irene saw Jennie's body flinch on what she said "About that... I haven't talk to Chaeyoung, I mean every time she calls, Ella seems to keep it from me."

"I'm confused."

"Last night when I got back from signing those papers, I saw Lisa and Ella talking to her mother under a blanket." The brunette saw her friend was about to ask question "Don't ask, it's a Kim Chaeyoung's thing."

Irene nods her head and giggles "Then what happened?"

"Well when they saw me looking at them, they.... They panicked."

"Panicked? Why?"

"That's what I'm asking myself last night. There are few questions running in my mind."

"Like what?"

"Like why Chaeyoung let Ella knocks on my door and tells me she's my daughter? Why she didn't call me or ask to talk to me whenever she calls her and lastly, why did she sound surprised last night?"

As much as Irene wants to think of an answer, her mind came up with nothing "It feels like she's hiding something from me."

"Who? Chaeyoung?"

"No Ella." They were silent for a while but then one of the men got their attention, the thing is, she went to the mall the moment Lisa and Ella left the penthouse. She told them to deliver it that day also "We'll continue this conversation later and oh don't forget about your gig tonight." Irene says.

They both walk towards Ella's new room and Jennie smiled widely after she saw the room.

"You just need to arrange the things you bought then a little of this and that and we're done."

"Thanks Hyun and sorry for taking up your time." Jennie responds while still looking around the room.

"You're my friend and this is for your daughter, so it's nothing and you're welcome hobbit."