Chapter 23

CHAEYOUNG'S RESIDENCE

Chaeyoung is cleaning Jennie's wound before they can proceed with their dinner. Seulgi and Ella who are both still sitting on the chairs at the dining table wonders what happened when her momma and aunts run all of a sudden towards the house.

'Are they afraid of my mom's reaction if she finds out?' Ella whispered to her Aunt Seulgi 'Oh absolutely, you see, you still haven't seen your mother on her pissed state.'

'Is she scary? Scarier than my momma smiling like a creep right now?' the girls look at Jennie who is looking at Chaeyoung with a creepy smile on her face. Seulgi then nods her head at the little brunette.

The redhead puts some bandage on her wife's wound and look at the girls. When she looks at Jisoo and Lisa, the two girls look away immediately and that made her furrow her eyebrows.

"Okay, before we head back to the dining area, can someone please tell me what happened while I was outside?" she asks.
The girls including Jennie start to talk all at once making Seulgi and Ella laugh.

"Stop!" Chaeyoung said "One at a time. Now I'll be the one to choose who will explain first." She added. All the girls prayed she won't choose Lisa or they will be all doomed.

"Lisa-" but before Chaeyoung can finish her sentence the blonde girl cuts her off "Why it has to be me Chaeyoung? Why?! I kept your secret that you travel to LA so you can check on your sick wife! I kept that from them and even lied that my late late late grandma cooked that soup!" she said.

"And now I'm the one who needs to explain things to you!" she continues

'Please stop her.' Irene whispered to Hyeri but when Chaeyoung looks at her she closes her mouth.

"But fine if you want to know the truth, I'll tell you..." Lisa added, the girls look at each other and Chaeyoung but then they saw what Lisa did to them when they interrogated her.

"I c-can't breathe... I can't breathe..." Chaeyoung starts to panic and notice the other girl's lack of reaction "Does she have an asthma?" she asks.

"Yeah, that's what she said to us." Joy answered and lean back on the sofa "Then where's her inhaler? Can someone please check her bag quick!"

"Nah, she doesn't have any medicine for that." Jennie said

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"You just need to tell her that you're not going to ask her any more questions or let alone explain things to you." Chaeyoung furrow her eyebrows at her wife who shrugs her shoulder at her.

"C-chaeyoung I'm going to die. J-just say it! Say it!" Lisa said

"Fine! I won't ask anymore." In a matter of seconds, the blonde girl smiles and stands up.

"So can we eat now?" she asks.

=/=/=/=

During dinner time, the girls didn't mind what happened a while ago and talk about things that will take their mind off of 'Jennie bought a house next to Chaeyoung's'. They are happily chatting about their embarrassing moments and Chaeyoung get the chance to tell stories about her college years. She's in the middle of telling her stories when she remembers something.

"Are you doing something tomorrow morning?" she asks Jennie sitting next to her "Uhm no, why?"

"There's a PTA meeting in Ella's school and if you want you could join us." Jennie happily nodded her head but thinks what a PTA meeting is.