Making her jelous prank (on y/n)

Billies pov

"odessa bro!! i have a question"

(if you don't know odessa firstly what are you doing and second this what she looks like⬇️)

"yea? what's up billie"

"do you wanna do a prank with me? on y/n for the youtube channel?"

"yea dude for sure i'm down.... what's the prank?"

"Basically like jealousy prank we are gonna try to make her jealous"

"Oh shit billie, this could go so wrong she's gonna kill me she's so protective over you"

"I knowww that's the funny part about it so will you do it with me" i gave her puppy eyes "yea fine when's she coming back home" she asked "in like 2 hours" she nods

i pull out the camera to explain the prank with Odessa "Hey guys today we are gonna be pulling another prank on my girlfriend but imma be doing it with my best friend Odessa." i said and Odessa gave a little wave and a hey "Basically what we are gonna do is make y/n jealous so the jealousy prank. Odessa is one of my really good friends we hang out all the time she's over at mine and y/n's house right and we are just chilling y/n's playing basketball with some of her friends and is gonna be home soon. Just to clarify i could never see Odessa as more of a friend but y/n does get jealous easily even if she can't admit it" i clarified to the camera.

I set up the camera 5 minutes before y/n texted me saying she's gonna be home in 10 minutes.

~~~~~~

Me and Odessa were hanging out on the couch being all cute and cuddly even if sometimes we do that this time it's much different doesn't look like friends cuddling like other times. Then we both hear the door open.

You and Odessa take a quick glance at the camera that was recording everything then looked at each other and let out a small laugh.

"Hey baby i'm hom-" y/n cut herself off when she saw Odessa and i "oh hey Odessa i didn't know you were coming over it's nice to see you here" Odessa smiled at y/n and greeted her.I put my head on Odessa's shoulders and cuddled closer to her and she put her hands on my thighs. y/n arched her eyebrows in confusion but quickly shook it off. It's cuz she knew how cuddly i get my love language is touch after all.

"Oh hey y/n/n" i finally acknowledged her y/n gave me a cold glare.

"How was basketball did you win?" i ask putting my leg over Odessa's.