Cheating prank (on y/n)

Billies POV

"hey what's up guysss!! Welcome back to our channel. So today as you can tell by the title we are going to be pranking my girlfriend y/n"

"so she's currently at a boring ass meeting so i thought what better time to do this" i explain to the camera

"okay so basically how im going to do this is y/n basically has been texting me for a while now because she's bored and I've been either ignoring her or responding with short messages. Shes already getting upset or irritated and tried calling me but i didn't answer her. So basically you know these things on tik tok you do when you want to prank your significant other and it's like a girl or guy like boyfriend sound POV type thing it's hard to explain but you guys get it."

"so when she tries calling me again imma play this video loud enough for her to here and i'm gonna act like i'm having a conversation with the POV guy. okay I'm kinda scared, y/n is scary when she's mad"

I got some more texts from y/n

Baby❤️

Baby
helloooo
Stop ignoring me and text me back i'm bored out of my mind
this isn't funny billie what's up???
This is like the third time i've called and you denied my call.

I explained to the camera what she texted me and i'm guessing she's gonna call me very soon.

And with that i get a call from y/n, my heart starts beating even faster but i answer and put her on speaker getting the video ready to play.

"why weren't you answering billie i got scared" she asked with a voice of worry

"oh sorry i was just ummm.....busy with things" i say and fake giggle and turn the video on loud enough for her to hear, i start to fake whisper as if i'm talking to the person.

"Busy with what, and where are you?"she asked confused

"what do you mean—— stopp" i playfully said acting like i'm talking to the person

"hellooo where you right now billie" she asked again demanding an answer

"i'm at home baby why?" i say

"i don't know it sounds like you're with someone right now"

"Nope i'm at home"

"oh okay then we'll i'll get back to the meeting i was in the bathr-"

she gets cut off by the guy saying "baby" louder in the video and me fake shushing him i feel crazy right now talking to the air.

"who the fuck was that" she asks annoyed

"what do you mean no one y/n"

"what do you mean billie don't fuck around with me right now who was that ?" she asks getting angrier

"Baby there's no one hear you're fucking tripping"

"anyway when are you coming back home"

"idk soon tho" she said still angry

"how soon liek around what time" i say making myself look even more suspicious