05 Isolated

"234 bottles of milk on the wall, 234 bottles of milk, take one down, pass it around 234 bottles of milk on the wall." "235 bottles of-" I sang, the words slipping from my mouth without my notice. As Grayson had used his Alpha tone, I had no other option than to obey him.

The reason I had stopped singing. Someone pulled on my mind. Closing my eyes, I tried to focus on what was happening. Another tug,

Stop walking to my pack

Graysons voice flew through my brain, making me scream, covering my head. The presence dropped from my brain like it felt empty, lonely. What the hell just happened?

"Get in Shards," someone called, turning to the man, it was the same car that I had been in 3 hours prior. "I'm Franky," He held out a hand, ready for me to shake it.

Hesitantly, I shook his hand and got into the car.

.-.-.

Franky and I kept light conversation whilst we drove to the pack. It took us around an hour. He led me to my room, it was massive. I didn't even have time to look through the many doors leading from the main room as I was too tired. Grabbing a random blue book from one of the vast bookshelves, I opened it and walked to my bed. Clenching my jaw, I wanted to leave this place, I am not a submissive little human. 'I will punish you,' who the hell does he think he is! The words disappeared from the page as my rage grew. I'm sick of all of these alphas treating women like an accessory! I'm just as strong as him- I looked at my noodle arms, well, I'm probably not as strong as him, but that's not my point!

Shaking my head, I stared up at the tall ceiling, letting my thoughts pass through my brain.

I left Jacob.

My Jacob. I missed his ginger hair, his giggle, his freckles, the gap between his two front teeth and his bitten fingernails and the scar just below his eyebrow from running into a glass door. I didn't realise how much I needed him. Small hiccups left my mouth. His mum and dad left him, now I have too. Who am I kidding? Even if I did leave this highly guarded pack(which is nearly impossible), I don't even know which way my pack is from here.

Frowning, I grasped the necklace close to my chest. It was a thin piece of string with small colours cardboard cut into stars and there was a piece of lego tied to it. The necklace was dreadful, but looks horrific, although, Jacob gave it to me on my birthday and I've barely taken it off since.

Closing my eyes, I let myself relax as I fell into a deep slumber.