Payback

Ava

I was not able to believe my ears. He is AJ? The boss of the most deadliest and scariest mafia organisation?

"Looking at your reaction, i guess you know about AJ Mafia", he said smirking.

He leaned closer to me . I was trembling.

"But you didn't know that I am boss", he said caressing my cheeks, in a low voice.

Tears were flowing from my eyes uncontrollably. He backed away and stood up.

"Robert", he shouted.

I saw a well built  young man, came rushing. He was looking the same age as me.

"Yes boss", the guy  said entering the office.

"Take her away", he ordered him . The man came towards me.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. He started walking alongwith me. I was not in the state of protesting , so I went with him.

He dropped me in my room and locked the door.

Tears were flowing from my eyes. I may not be in touch with the outside world but being a daughter of a gangster, i know that AJ Mafia is the most feared mafia organisation in the world. And Aldric is the boss? I cannot believe this. He is a Mafia? Lord, what is happening? How did Aldric become like this?

I got up and went towards the balcony and sat there. I didn't realised how long I was sitting there.

Someone entered my room. I turned around and saw it was the same maid , who came in the morning.

"Your lunch", she said and kept the food on side table. She turned around to exit the room but before she could I held her wrist signalling her to stop.

She turned towards me. "What?" , she asked.

I made her sit  on the bed and started to look around the room for something.

I found it on a shelf and took it. It was a notepad and pen.

"Hello! I am Ava. What is your name?"

I wrote on the notepad and showed her.

"I am Lilly", she said.

"Can I call you granny ?".

I wrote and showed her.

"You can , but why are you communicating like this?", she asked.

"I cannot speak".

I wrote and showed her.

"Ohh", she said with a sad expression.

"Where am I ?" i asked her.

"Sorry dear, I cannot tell you. Boss will kill me. I am not even supposed to talk with you", she said . A terrified expression on her face.

I nodded and she got up . She exited the room.

I had to know where I was at least? But I got no avail.